chapter 9: Awake

Jihyo's POV

I am currently at elevator to go to Nayeon unnie's condo. I reached her floor and went directly to her condo. I didn't mind knocking because I already knew her passcode. As I entered her condo, I saw her sitiing at the sofa in the leaving room. She's looking at a picture frame of her and Jeongyeon.

 She's looking at a picture frame of her and Jeongyeon

"Hey love, comeback please. I miss you so much." She said then a tear fell on her cheeks. Only if you know unnie.

"He misses you too." I saw her being shocked. I just chuckled on her expression.

"God Jihyo! Do you want me to have a heart attack!? Don't just show up like that!" She scolded me.

"Calm down unnie. I just want to stay here for tonight. Come on don't cry he'll be back someday." I said and sat beside her

"I just missed him so much Jihyo. What if he already find someone else?"

"He won't unnie. I'm sure of that." I assured her

"Did he called or text you?" She asked me

"No. Hey have you eaten? I'm going to cook dinner, I'm hungry."

"Actually no, I have'nt eaten yet so that would be nice."

I cooked our dinner and served it in her table.

"Unnie! Food is ready!" I called her

"Thanks Jihyo!" She said then we started eating. We talked a little bit while we we're eating. We finished eating and decided to watch some movies to past some time. But before we watched I washed the dishes first.

"So what are we watching." I asked Nayeonnie while sitting beside her again.

"Uhhmm how about disney?" She said and I looked at her with a 'what the hell' face

"Come on I love disney. Let's watch Brave." She said then pouted

"Aish, so childish. Stop pouting you don't look cute." I teased her and laugh, she just rolled her eyes at me. "You're going to be a mom and I think you're child will be much more matured that you HAHA."

"Yah! You're like Jeongyeon, no wonder you are siblings. Let's just watch." She said and I just smiled and nodded.

We finished watching 2 movies, but I'm still not sleepy.

"I'll just go to the bathroom." Nayeon unnie said and left me. I just searched for another movie to watch.

"Ahhh!" I heard Nayeon unnie shout so I quickly went to her.

"Unnie what happened!?" I worriedly asked. She was holding at the sink and the other hand at her tummy.

"Jihyo, it hurts!" She said. I was panicking but I need to calm down.

"Let's go." I went to her and guided her out. We directly went to my car and drove off. I took a glance at her and I saw the pain in her face.

"Hold on unnie, we're almost at the hospital." I said to her.