chapter 33: never leaving you

"I l-love you N-nayeon" Jeongyeon said trying to catch his breath

"No, love. Please." Nayeon was crying while holding the blooded Jeongyeon

"A-always s-smile for me, okay?" Jeongyeon said while caressing Nayeon's cheek

"Love, don't say things like that. Please. You will live. Just hold on." Jeongyeon just smiled at Nayeon while wiping her tears. Jeongyeon lifted herself up and kisse Nayeon's soft lips. It lasted for a second when Jeongyeon slowly fell down on Nayeon's arm, his hands fell off Nayeon's cheek.

"No! Jeongyeon! Wake up! Open your eyes! Please love. The ambulance are coming, stay with me." Nayeon cried over Jeongyeon's lifeless body.

No one's POV

"Nayeon! Nayeon! Love!" Nayeon jolted up as she felt her lover waking her up. Jeongyeon immediately hugged Nayeon. They're still at the Philippines and it's their last day today.

"Shh love, don't cry. Everything is fine." Jeongyeon said as he ran his hands through Nayeon's hair.

"D-don't leave me again please." Nayeon pleaded like a child.

"I'm never leaving you again, I promise. It's just bad dream." Jeongyeon said

"I-it felt so r-real."

"Hey, look at me." Jeongyeon said as he make Nayeon face him. "It's just a dream Nayeon. I'm never leaving you again I promise that. Now smile you look ugly when crying." Jeongyeon teased. Nayeon playfully slapped his arms.

"You're so mean!" Nayeon said to Jeongyeon

"I'm just kidding. I'm never leaving you and Jayeon again. I'll be with you to thick and thin. Now smile love." Jeongyeon cheered her up.

"Jeong, thank you for loving me." Nayeon smiled at Jeongyeon while holding his hands.

"I'm the one who's lucky to have you bunny. I'll just take a shower, want to join me?" Jeongyeon teased the bunny

"Pervert!" Nayeon said while slapping Jeongyeon with a pillow.

"I'm just kidding. Stop Jayeon might wake up." Jeongyeon said as he stands up.

Nayeon's POV

I just laid on the bed and used my phone. The dream felt so real. I don't know what I'll do if I lose him ever again. I felt a pair of tiny arms wrap around my waist.

"Mommy~" Jayeon cooed like a baby. I turned off my phone and placed it on the bedside table.

"Aww my baby is awake." I said and squeezed his cheeks. "Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning~" Jayeon replied back with his still sleepy voice while snuggling much more closer to me.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked and he just nod his head in response. "You still sleepy?"

"A wittle." He said and looked up to smile at me.

"Why are you so cute!?" I squealed and hugged him tight.

"I'm also cute." I heard Jeongyeon said. The bathroom door opened and he was drying his hair. "But my baby is much more cuter." He jumped on the bed and hugged Jayeon.

"How about me?" I said with my baby voice but he just looked at me with disgust.

"No. Jayeon is cuter." He said and tickled his son. I couldn't argue much cause what he said was true. I just smiled as I watch them play.

"But you." Jeongyeon said and I raised my eyebrows at him. "Is the most beautiful lady I've seen and I will look at everyday my love." He added and gave me a peck.

"Mommy is blushing!" Jayeon said loudly and giggled.

"Cheesy." I said and hit him with a pillow. "Jayeon, let's go. I'll give you a bath now. We're going to the mall later."

"Yey! Mall!" He said happily. I carried him towards the bathroom to give him a bath.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Love are you done? Hurry up they're already waiting for us." I called Nayeon who is using the bathroom.

"Yeah, just a second." She went out of the bathroom wearing a stripes, croptop longsleeves and black shorts

"Finally you're done. Took you forever." I teased.

"You're over reacting love. Baby, let's go." She called Jayeon who is in the sofa watching cartoons.

"I'll just get something. I'll follow you outside." They went out. I got some jackets because I know Nayeon will be cold later with her outfit. I put our jacket on Jayeon's backpack. "Let's go." I said as I went out of the room. We down the lobby where others are.

"What took you so long?" Jihyo asked us

"This girl right here took forever in the bathroom." I said and just received a glare from Nayeon I just chuckled at her. We went to the car that is provided for us and went to MOA

*at MOA*

We just strolled around for a bit. We went on different ways and I'm here in forever 21 with Jayeon and Nayeon who is busy picking clothes.

"Jeongie, do you think this looks good on me?" She asked when she went out of the fitting room.

"Anything looks good on you love."

"Stop teasing!" She whined

"But it's true, right Jayeon?" I asked and the kid just nodded. Nayeon smiled at me.

"I'll just change back to my outfit and let's pay for this. I'm hungry! I wanr some takoyaki." She said and went back to the fitting room. She went out with 3 sets of clothes.

"I'll pay for this." I said when we reached the cashier.

"No love, I'll pay for it." She said as she reach for her wallet.

"Aish, don't be stubborn. This my treat for you okay?"

"Fine. Why is my Jeongiee so cute." She said while pinching my cheeks. I paid for the clothes and went to the food court to buy some takoyaki. We sat on one of the chairs there.

"Aren't you hungry?" Nayeon asked me while feeding some takoyaki to Jayeon.

"Nah." I said

"Mommy, can we watch that? Pleasee." Jayeon pointed at the screen which is playing some cartoons that is now showing. Nayeon looked at me.

"Please Daddy." Jayeon looked at me with puppy eyes. I smiled at him with his cuteness.

"Okay, let mommy finish her food first before we watch." I said and she smiled brightly

"Yehey!!!" He exclaimed. After Nayeon finished her food we went to the ticket booth to buy the tickets. I also bought some popcorn and drinks for us. There's a lot of people here today because it's christmas but luckily we got good seats at the cinema. After a hour and half the movie finished. We went out of the cinema with Jayeon narrating the movie. He suddenly runs off because of too much excitement.

"Baby, don't run! Wait for us." Nayeon said as she chase after Jayeon. I chased after Jayeon and luckily I caught him.

"Hey, don't run away just like that. You might get lost." I told him.

"Sorry daddy." He said and hugged me.

"Just don't do it again okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Jihyo just texted me and asked if we wanted to join them in the ice rink." Nayeon said popping out of nowhere.

"Sure, why not. Let's go?" I said and she nodded. We made our way towards the ice rink and meet up awith the others.