Chapter 41: Saved

Nayeon's POV

I ran to the E.R. of the hospital with Jeongyeon beside me. I'm still holding his hands.

"Ma'am you can't go with us anymore." The nurse stopped me.

"But my fiancé is there." I said.

"We'll do everything ma'am." She said and closed the curtains. I can't argue with them anymore. I just sat in the waiting area, looking at the wall.

"Unnie." I flinched when someone touched me.

"Jihyo." I hugged her and started crying.

"Everything is going to be okay." She pat my back.

"W-what if h-he w-will leave me again?" I asked.

"He will not." I released from the hug.

"Where's Jayeon?" I asked. I saw Mina carrying Jayeon.

"Mommy." He went down from Mina and went to me. "Is daddy okay?"

"He will. He's strong guy." I smiled at him and pinched his nose.

"Relatives of Mr. Yoo?" A doctor went to us.

"Yes, how is he?" Jihyo asked calmly.

"He's in a stable condition now. He lost a lot of blood and if he wasn't brought here immediately he could have died. He's now resting in his room but we don't know when will he wake up." The doctor said. I felt life went back to me when he said that Jeongyeon is okay now.

"Thank you doc." Jihyo said. We went to his room and saw him laying there.

"Jeongyeon." I mumbled trying not to cry and went up to his side and held his hand. He's face has some bruise and cuts.

"When will daddy wake up?" Jayeon asked.

"We don't know yet. But we should pray so he will wake up." Momo said to Jayeon.

"All of you should go home. We'll just contact you if there's any news. I'll stay here with them." Jihyo said. Jayeon went to me and hugged me.

"Mommy, don't cry. Daddy will be sad if he sees you cry." Jayeon said. I smiled at him.

"Why don't you stay with your uncle cub for the night and come back here tommorrow. Is that okay Chae, Mina?" I asked the couple.

"Sure noona." Chaeng said.

"Let's go Jayeon." Mina said. Jayeon went to Mina and made her carry him.

"We'll be going now unnie. Take care." Sana said

"Drive safely." I said and they went out with Jihyo.

"Love, wake up." I whispered.

"You can't just wake him up like that." Jihyo suddenly said entering the room.

"What are you a mushroom?" I asked her. She always just show up anywhere.

"No, I'm a Goddess." She said. I just rolled my eyes at her. "You know I'm amazed with Jayeon."

"I know. He's just a little kid but he's already aware of his surroundings and understands every bit." I said. "Just like me when I was a little kid." I smirked

"I don't believe that part." Jihyo said and I just chuckled. "Let's sleep. This day is so tiring." She added and we went to sleep. She slept on the sofa while I just rest my head beside Jeongyeon's hand

*2 days later*

Jeongyeon's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My body hurts. Am I dead? All I can see is white. I adjusted my view and saw the others talking. I look at my side and saw Nayeon resting her head beside me while holding my hands.