Broadcast

Y/N sat on his throne in the giant halls of his throne room in the Capital city of Grimm, all around him were cameras that would soon be going online. He had prepared his speech but he probably wasn't going to use it

"We are going live soon, do you want anything? Drinks? food?" Lux asked as she paced around in front of his spouting random beverages that he could have before the live stream. The life video would be sent through Artemis, who had hacked into all the nation technology, and would be shown on every electronic device on the planet

Remnant would hear his proclamation, whether they liked it or not

"Remember, just play the intimidating card as hard as you can, I'm sure we can at least get the Faunas to surrender, they are just animals that follow the strong after all" Inanis said as she walked up the stairs and grabbed Lux shoulders "Good luck!"

"Are all cameras ready!? They are? Good!" Snow spoke in her earpiece before turning to face her father "Going live in 3, 2.." She put her hand down to show they were live and on-air to all the kingdoms on the pathetic planet

"Nations of Remnant!... You are surely wondering what this is about, 'who is this man on my scroll?' is what you are most likely thinking. To answer your question, I am Y/N Grimm! God of the Grimm that plague you and the angels that you believe will save you" Y/N said going completely off-script

"You may all be worried about the information given to you by those who escaped from Vale, how the kingdom had fallen to mighty monsters and how all were butchered in the colosseum, which has been made a landmark named the Blood Arena"

"You may think you can stop me if you all band together, sadly for you, you cannot. Vale has fallen, Vacou has submitted and my nation has risen above all others. I have Grimm in each and every one of your nations and I am not afraid to use them"

"I offer you salvation from my Grimm, and from yourselves, there is no peace between your nations, there is no trust. Atlas beloved general Ironwood has shown his trust in the other nations by making a synthetic human lifeform"

"Ironwood has paid for his mistakes, along with Beacons headmaster, Ozpin. I am about to reveal a secret kept from all of you by the headmasters of all the huntsmen schools, one that they didn't tell anyone but themselves"

"Professor Ozpin, a man of man mysteries and talents, how did he always know what was happening? The answer is simple really. He was immortal in the soul, not only that, he has been trying to kill my wife for the last 1000s of years"

"My wife only wished for peace so that she may live her life without fear of losing her children and loved ones, but Ozpin wouldn't allow it. Do you all really know what huntsmen were made for?"

"They were created to be the soldiers against my wife, the ones to die while he sat back and strategised on how to end her eternal life. He even sent young Ruby Rose, a girl no less than 15, to Beacon, just so she could be trained to kill my dear loving wife"

"Young Ruby has an ability know as 'Silver Eyes', it gifts her the ability to kill low tier Grimm and freeze mid levelled ones. Ozpin was too greedy to let her have a normal childhood and so sent her off to his school"

"Another fact is that he did the exact same with the young Rose's mother, Summer Rose. He sent her into the heart of the Grimm land so that she may slay my Wife. Summer had just given birth to young Ruby a year prior. He didn't even give them the chance to be a proper family!"

"Now many of you are probably calling me a hypocrite, after all, didn't my Grimm end the lives of many loved ones? The answer to that is yes and no. You see, I have only come to Remnant recently so the Grimm was being controlled by a girl know as Cinder Fall"

"Your soldiers, huntsmen, attacked my children, my people, so I had to retaliate. I gave forwarding to Ozpin while in the presence of Winter Schee, Glynda Goodwitch, James Ironwood and Crow Brawen yet he still ignored me"

"I give you all the chance to surrender now, your kingdoms will fall either way so I give you the chance to become willing citizens of my empire, one that will lead to peace in your lives and give you safety from my Grimm"

"Those who refuse this offer will be met with tooth and claw, I may be merciful, but I am still a God who doesn't like being denied. Your nations will fall, one by one. First will be Atlas and all slaves will be set free"

"I despise unwilling slavery, so all those found with slaves will have their assets and right removed to help those who they oppressed, the main target is the Schee dust compony"

"You all have till tomorrow to respond. Do not keep me waiting"

"And we're off! Well done everyone!" Snow complemented all the workers that had helped in the broadcast "We will do this again after fathers timelimit is up", there was some shuffling as the workers moved out of the building to do who knows what

Y/N straightened up in his throne as he looked down at his daughters, who had been helping with the equipment "Blake, go to the White Fang and kidnap Sienna Khan, if they haven't surrendered by tomorrow we will turn her to our side. Snow, inform Weiss and Winter that they must take control of Atlas and surrender to us. Raven, Yang, you 2 will be going to Minstrel and leading a hostile take over if they don't surrender. Neo, Rose, I want you two to take control of the criminal underground"

"As you wish Father!" All of them soluted before dashing off to prepare

Y/N gained a sadistic smirk on his face

"Almost done here, this world will be ours by the end of the weak"