A New Way To Play (JaeJoong)

Yay JaeJoong! :D

Sorry it took so long

Feel free to request

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

He led you up to the door of his tiny apartment, a small living space, a place of quiet and calm. Until that night, when he opened that dark, wooden door that lead into his small, desolate room. It was cold, the lights were off, his hand the only thing that was guiding you through the seemingly invisible piles of mess on the floor. The click of another door knob was heard, and he guided you into another room. The lights flicked on and you were blinded for a few seconds.

A bedroom, his bed in the corner, a small window above the bed head, a small bedside table stood next to the edge of the unmade bed. A pair of metal hand-cuffs lay on the bed.... What! Hand-cuffs?!? You felt scared, you were unsure of where this would lead.

"Don't be frightened, I won't hurt you,"

His soothing voice echoed in the small space. You picked up the hand-cuffs and gave JaeJoong a confused look as you cautiously moved them and placed them as far away from the bed as possible.

You lay on his messy bed, a nice soft pillow was under your head, you were about to doze off when from the corner of your eye you saw him take something off... His belt... He came towards you with the long strip of leather, you woke up and scooted away from him. "What are you doing?" Your panicked voice let out a squeak. "Shhh." Came the reply, "I won't hurt you, I promise..." He reassured. You moved slowly towards him again, and he lifted your arm and guided it to the nearest bed post, he wrapped the belt around the post twice before tying your wrists together.

You were shuddering, you were scared. "What was he going to do?" Your mind ticked over and over, you traced Jaejoong's graceful yet terrifying movements around your body with another leather like piece of material... A whip... It was made of shiny black leather with feathered tips at the end. He brushed it against your stomach and you felt your abdominal muscles tighten at the touch of the cold, hard leather toy.

He began moving lower, near your thighs, flicking the soft ends of the whip against your opening. You gasped as it hit you, it didn't hurt, but the surprise was enough. "Jaejoong.... Quit playing around," Your breath was like ice, cool, soothing and tempting. He looked at you as he threw the leather whip away. He clambered onto the bed and knelt down at your entrance.

He placed one long finger on your entrance as he leant forward. His tongue lightly brushed your clitoris. He did it again, and again, and again. His finger slowly entering, and exiting your tight sex as he continued to flick his wet tongue over and over again. What ever you did was useless, you were restrained, and immobile. You pulled against the bindings, only to feel it press into your soft, delicate wrists. You quietly whined as JaeJoong's strong display of dominance continued on.

He got up and clambered on top of your body. "How was that?" He smiled, you just looked at him, refusing to give him even the slightest sign of gratitude. But you did enjoy it... Well... Everything except the restraints...

You felt his skin come into contact yours, his body smothering you. You were his, and his alone. A sudden shock came when you felt a penetrative force, poking up, inside you. He was inside you, not quite all the way, but enough to make you feel full.

He began moving in and out, starting of slowly. You groaned, it was too slow, you pulled against the restraints again, he looked at you, and smiled. His movements became shorter and faster, his breath becoming heavier and heavier. He grunted and moaned each time he thrusted inside of you.

Your breath became short and shallow, you gasped for air as you felt yourself repetitively being filled and emptied. You weren't sure how much longer you could take, and you knew that JaeJoong would be reaching his limit. Soon. Besides... It's not the first time he's done this... The first time it was much more relaxed and "normal" however, this time, he wanted to explore, discover something new....

You looked at JaeJoong's face, his breathing was now a mixture of short, shallow, long and deep breaths. He let out one last final moan as he came into you, filling up your insides with warm, sticky liquid. Hearing his moan made you climax, your body collapsed into the bed, with his body falling on top of yours with his arms embracing you.

He got up and undid the leather bindings that held your arms to the dark, black wooden bedposts, before collapsing into your arms once again. You both fell asleep in that position, and dreamt pleasant dreams of what was to come.