"Why Didn't You?..." (Mirr)

Continuing from the Thunder fanfic,

Smut content :3
Have fun ^^

//BACKSTAGE BATHROOM//
"...why didn't you do anything... With Me?" The boy at the door asked solemnly. You were standing in the backstage bathroom naked, the boy blocked access to your clothes which were messily piled up near the door on a rack. "Tell me why babe, am I not good enough?" He took a slight step towards you. "Am I not up to your standards?"

He took another step. "Maybe Oppa will have to show you how good he is..." He was standing almost directly in front of you. He lifted his hand and lightly brushed your stomach.

"Mirr... Don't..." You gasped and moved back. He looked at you with dark eyes, took another step and pushed you against the wall, blocking your escape with his muscular arm. He roughly kissed your neck, making you feel very wet. "Mirr... No... Stop-" you begged him, but he did not stop.

He continued roughly kissing your neck and collarbone while his finger moved down to your entrance. He began to rub your clit hard. You moaned and begged him to stop, but that only made him go harder.

He thrusted his long, thin fingers into your wet entrace, and moved them fast. "Ohhh you're so wet for me babe... Did you want me this bad?" He chuckled and his finger moved in and out, getting deeper and deeper each time.

You could feel his hard on as he pressed up against you. You mewled and tried to move away, but it was no use, there was no where to go.

Mirr slowly pulled his fingers out, covered in your thick juices. He licked it all off of his fingers before moving onto his own member. Unzipping his tight skinny jeans and taking them off along with his boxers. He pumped his own length a few times before forcing you to bend over.

"I'm going to punish you for not letting me take you first," he whispered as he stroked your clitoris with his hard member. He stroked it a few times before pushing his way into you. You gasped loudly in pain as his length filled you up.

"Oppa... No... Please..." You begged again, but he wasn't listening and began to move fast, not giving you time to adjust. "Oppa!!! Ah! Stop!!" You screamed, you could hear him grunting behind you. "Oh... Fuck... You're so tight.... Naughty little girl...." He pounded into you hard and fast.

He kept up his pace for a good while before his breathing became erratic and heavy. Your body was taking in so much, and he was about to cum. He thrusted one last time before cumming into you. He pulled out quickly and forced his cum covered member into your mouth, cleaning off any bits of semen left behind.

"Next time... Call me... Not Thunder, alright babe?" He winked and chucked your clothes next to you. "...Fuck you Mirr..." You gasped, "That's right," He turned around and smirked, "Fuck me."