"Best Friends" (Leo)

Warning Smut

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

This Leo fanfic took me a while... Sorry... I was really busy yesterday... *bows*

It was late at night and you were with one of your best friends. He had taken you to a nice club, the bright neon lights flashed pink, green, then blue. He grasped your hand as he led you in and sat you down. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked monotonously, it was obvious that he had a thing for you, but didn't know how to show it.

You nodded and replied, "um... Just a coke please... I don't drink." You smiled and he smiled back before walking off to get you your beverage.

"Hey pretty lady..." You felt someone grope your chest and you turned around, it just happened to be some drunken idiot. "Don't touch me!" You shouted before almost slapping him, but you didn't because you heard your friend come back with the drinks.

He was carrying two cans of coke, and took notice of the man. He gave him a stern look almost as if to say "back off! She's mine," and he turned around.

Your friend looked at you and you noticed something was wrong. "Leo, what's wrong?" You asked, before you could sip at your drink he grabbed your arm and led you out the exit. "Leo... Whaaa-" you were whisked into a dark alley way.

"Uh.. Sorry... I just couldn't handle being inside that place anymore." He whispered, but you knew something was up, because he usually loves night clubs. "No, there's something wrong, and you're not telling me," you began to say firmly, "tell me." There was no reply as he just stared at you, his face was expressionless, yet it was like his eyes were doing the talking.

He brushed your cheek with his hand and lent forward, into a kiss. The kiss was deep and passionate, but hard and rough at the same time. You put your arms around his waist as he guided you against a wall, still kissing you.

You moaned as he slid his tongue into your mouth, exploring and discovering every part of your cavern. Your tongue joined his in this erotic dance and you could feel your panties being soaked by your wetness.

He broke off the kiss and began to take off your clothes. It was cold, and you shivered as the chilled air hit your bare skin.

He began to fondle with your breasts, licking, sucking and biting the nub while softly brushing his fingers across your wet area. You began to feel his growing erection as he held you against the cold wall.

For a moment be stopped and licked his fingers, cleaning off your wetness. You felt yourself get wetter as he sexily licked around his fingers and sucked on them. He brought his fingers up to your mouth and you started sucking on them hard. You heard him moan, and with that he pulled his fingers out.

You began to unzip his midnight blue jeans, revealing his bright blue, pink cat covered boxer shorts and you couldn't help but laugh out loud, nearly falling on the floor. He blushed and quickly took them off.

You pumped his member fast, causing him to buck his hips with your rhythm. "I'm not going to stop until he moans my name" you thought, but you knew that wasn't going to take one minute. You pumped harder and tighter, occasionally leaning down to lick the tip. His moans became longer and his breathing was erratic, yet he did not say a word.

You lent down once again, this time to take his entire length in your mouth. His eyes went wide, as you took his 8 inch monster in. He moaned loud as he came, screaming your name like a girl, again, making you laugh and choke on his release.

He lay down and you got on top of him, sliding yourself onto his member. You groaned and adjusted to the feeling before bouncing slowly. "Ahhhh..." You heard him gasp and you went faster, riding him harder.

He rocked his hips in time with your movements, you rode him fast, and you could see his pleasured grins. You were coming close to your orgasm when he suddenly pulled out and flipped you over and entered you with one hard thrust. You screamed and whimpered as his rapid movements got harder, each one hitting your sweet spot perfectly.

You let out a long moan as you orgasmed, with Leo still inside you, still thrusting and showing no sign of releasing. His movements suddenly became erratic and you heard him emit a low moan. Leo came into you and you felt yourself being filled up quickly, there was so much cum that most of it dripped out when he pulled out, panting and grunting.

"You are so tight." He smiled, you giggled as he picked you up and gave you a hug. "Oppa... Our clothes..." You pointed to the material on the floor and Leo blushed as he picked up his clothing and put them on and you did the same. Once you were clothed, he swept you up and carried you to his car.

"Let's go have some more fun at my place," he lowly whispered and you nodded. You fell asleep in his car, not knowing when you would arrive, thinking about how much fun you were about to have at your "best friend's" house.