Backstage Pass (Thunder)

Thunder fanfic.
Warning - smut

Now... That's enough from me *shuts up*
Please enjoy ^_^

*edited: due to circumstances, I have changed the character in the story, I've changed my mind about deleting it all together. Thank you for your consideration*

//MBLAQ CONCERT - FRONT ROW//
He took one step towards you, abs flaring and eyes burning. You were at a MBLAQ concert, and Thunder, just happened to notice you standing there, watching the other members prance around the stage.

Suddenly, the music stopped and Thunder's voice boomed over the speakers, "excuse me, but could that girl come up on the stage?" He said, pointing to you. "Me?" You asked in surprise and he nodded.

You got up on the stage, only to be asked by Thunder to go to the backstage area, so you, with directions from Lee Joon, went to the backstage area. You were looking around, and just happened to find Thunder's room. "Should I take a look inside?"  You thought and pondered the question, however, your curiosity got the better of you and you took a little peek.

//BACKSTAGE//
"What are you doing?" A voice behind you asked sternly, making you jump and turn around, it was Thunder. "Ahhh um... Nothing..." You quickly replied and he chuckled. "Come in." He smiled and opened the door for you.

//THE ROOM//
Inside the room was 2 beds, a dressing table, some shelves and a wardrobe. Thunder pushed you on the bed and got on top of you. "Now... Let's have some fun shall we?" He lustfully said and you grinned, you couldn't believe what as happening!

He stripped his clothes off, revealing his amazingly shaped abs and his muscular length. He took off all your clothes and began kissing and caressing your clit, making you moan very loudly. You in turn, rubbed his member, feeling it get harder and harder with each rub.

You felt your wetness trickle down your leg as Thunder now began to insert fingers into your entrace. "Thunder... I want you.... Now...!" You moaned, but he didn't listen, instead, he replaced his fingers with his tongue and began tongue fucking you. You screamed in pleasure and orgasmed twice.

He slowly slid out his tongue and you got up, placing his member at your mouth, you gave it a few kisses before taking it in and sucking on it. You moaned and went faster, Thunder threw his head back, closed his eyes and groaned, "ahhh... You're so good..." He managed to mumble between his heavy breaths.

You felt his length twitch in your mouth, sending loads of cum into your mouth and down your throat, making you gag a little. You stood up and lay on the bed, and before you could move, he got on top of you and inserted his member into your hole. "Aaahhh!" You screamed at the sudden intrusion and he started thrusting fast and hard, making your breasts jiggle everywhere.

You could feel a hot feeling inside you building up. Thunder went even harder, hitting your sweet spot with every thrust, making you cry out in immense pleasure. The feeling inside just grew until it was too much to handle and you collaped, you felt the world shatter around you as you had the best orgasm. Not long after, Thunder thrusted one last time, before pulling out and cumming all over your body.

He panted heavily and you lay on the bed, covered in Thunder's semen. "Time to get cleaned up, the other members can't know what happened, ok?" He pointed to a door that had a sign on it in Korean - it said bathroom.

You nodded and thanked him before going in and turning on the hot water. You stood there thinking about what had just happened, with the soothing warm water washing away every trace of Thunder that was implemented onto you.

//THE BATHROOM//
You finished your shower, and walked out to get your clothes, "So... What did you do?" You turned around, still naked, only to find another member standing beside the door, leaning on the door frame... Shit!
"Why didn't you do it with me?" He asked, lifting his shirt a little. "Umm..." You began to grab your clothes but you were stopped. "Why didn't you do anything with... Me?"