You Got No Jams (SugaxJimin)

Whooo SugaxJimin :3

Smut (oooobviouslyyyy)

*dances to Sugar Free*

//3 HOURS AGO//
"Jimin got no Jams," Rap monster had said before, and suga laughed like crazy. "Your height is a direct representation of your swag level." Suga added in.

"Yaahh why you all so mean to me" Jimin cried as he walked off into his room, not knowing that Suga was following him. He closed the door, took off his shirt and lay on a bed, he didn't care which bed it was, he just crashed.

"Ahhh Jiminie.... That's my bed." Jimin jumped as he heard the voice, it was Suga. "Yeah I know...." Jimin trailed off, knowing what would happen - Suga would just make fun if him again. "Have sex with me..." Suga mumbled quickly, hoping Jimin didn't hear it. Suga had been eyeing off Jimin for a long time, those abs, face and cock was just calling his name.

"What?" Jimin sighed," didn't quite hear you Suga hyung." He rolled over to face Suga, only to see him blushing with a huge bulge in his pants, and oh god, it was so hot.

Jimin could feel his own length harden up a bit as he stared at Suga's huge bulge. "Fuck... Me Jimin..." Suga moaned as he stroked his erection through his pants. With that, Jimin got up and pushed Suga onto the bed.

There he began to undo Suga's clothing, not hesitating to lick his faint abs. He finally got rid off his clothes, and lay on top of Suga, grinding their erections together. Suga moaned as he felt his length being grinded.

Suga suddenly flipped Jimin over, so that Jimin was now underneath. He pumped his own cock a few times before spreading Jimin's legs and caressing his member which was dripping with pre-cum. "Sugaaah," Jimin groaned at his touch, he didn't want to wait any longer. "Sugaaaah, stop teasing meeee!" Jimin moaned as he spread his legs out wider.

Suga took this chance and shoved one of his fingers up Jimin's hole, bending the finger once it was fully inside, causing Jimin to scream in pain and pleasure. Suga inserted another finger and began thrusting harder, Jimin bucked his hips and grasped the sheets.

When Suga was finished, he slowly slid out his fingers and lined himself up with Jimin's entrace. "Jiminie is mine tonight..." He whispered as he slowly, teasingly pushed his way into Jimin. Jimin cried out as tears were forming in his eyes. "Suuugaaaah"

"Ahh Suga... Yoongi! Ahhh!" Screamed Jimin as Suga entered his tight hole. "Harder!" He screamed again. in the meantime, Suga was thrusting into Jimin with almost full force while tugging on his member. "Fuuuck Jimin! You're so tight!" He grunted as he continued his movements.

After repetitively thrusting in and out of Jimin, Suga came, and released his seed, covering Jimin's inner walls with hot, thick cum. He pulled out of Jimin, and a small drop of cum came rolling out. Jimin was sprawled on the bed, panting heavily.

Both of the boy lay next to each other on Suga's mattress. "Jimin... Just so you know... You still have no Jams..." Suga giggled and Jimin gave him a death stare. "Yeah... Well... At least my abs are better than yours..." Jimin retorted, making Suga shut up instantly.

KNOCK KNOCK, Both of the boys turned their heads towards the door at the sound of someone banging on it. "Yo! What the hell you guys doing in there?!" It was Rap Monster, "are you like fucking each other or something?!" Rap Mon shouted.

The only reply that Rap Monster was given were two very loud giggles, coming from inside the room. "No Hyung~"