Full of Suga (Suga)

Ok i need help now! I'm getting desperate for plots and settings!

I'm running out of ideas.
So if you have any, please "Let Me Know" <-(stupid pun.... Soz haha)

I'm also accepting requests for fanfics so don't be shy hehe ^^

Enjoy your Suga fix :3

//THE CAFE//
"Pretty lady, what's your name?" You heard a voice and looked up, wondering who it was. You found a cute looking Korean boy staring at you in the cafe. You smiled, not knowing what to say, and he smiled back, "ahh... My name is ___" you replied shyly.

"I'm Min Yoongi, but you can call me Suga." The boy held out his hand and bowed as you shook it. "So what is such a pretty lady doing here?" He asked.

"um... I just came for a drink." You mumbled staring at your coffee. You were wearing a simple black T-shirt and long blue denim jeans, hardly any make up and had a silver bracelet around your left wrist. "And you?"

He cocked his head to one side and smiled brightly, "i was just going for a walk, but then i saw such a pretty lady and got distracted." You blushed and looked away. "Ohh... I'm sorry for disrupting..." You looked down

He brought his hand under your chin and lifted your head up. "Ahh don't worry about it..." He nodded. "So would you like to join me?" He giggled. "Ah... I'm ok... But thanks for asking," you looked at his eyes and Suga pouted. "Pweese?" He knelt and did puppy dog eyes. "Ahh... Fine, you got me." You laughed as you stood up to walk with your new found friend.

//IN THE PARK//
You were walking along side Suga when he suddenly stopped and turned around, "follow me." He grinned as he took you by the hand and lead you through a thick bush.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you were literally being dragged. "Hehehe" he giggled and stopped. It was a cave, big enough for two fully grown adults or a few kids. You watched Suga run inside and lay down on the grassy carpet.

You walked towards him and knelt beside him, noticing a distinct bulge in his pants. You giggled and pointed at the protrusion. "Yah! Why you looking at that for?!" Yoongi blushed and rolled over. "You look like you need to relax," you chuckled, "wanna come to my place tonight, for dinner, of course?"

His eyes seemed to light up as you invited him for dinner that night. "Ohh wow! That would be great..." He trailed off a bit, "would it be ok if I bring my friends too?" "How many?" You smiled. "Ahh only 6 apart from me." He smiled.

You considered his proposal for a while. "Sure, you can bring them over." You flashed a smile which made Yoongi giggle madly. "Ok then, i guess I'll see you at... 7:00pm? Is that ok?" He asked. "Yeah...." You replied, "7:00pm is fine..."