Oppa! (Jin)

#4 is here.
Have fun reading.

Warning: Smut, sexual content, read at your own risk :3

Feel free to comment.

//THE BEDROOM//
You felt yourself being pushed towards the bed. A hand slowly crept up your sides, and into your bra. "Jin Oppa." You groaned, you wanted him, and you wanted him now. "Shhh baby," he smiled as he slid your shirt off and threw it away, "it's play time now."

His lips traveled up your jawline and down you neck, leaving a trail of hot saliva as he went. You felt his tongue swirling around your clothed breasts, and his hands reaching behind, undoing the strap. He released the strap, and allowed your bra to slide off, not hesitating to play with his new found toys.

You arched back, giving him more skin to play with. "These are so cute," he whispered before sucking on them lightly, making you moan. You palmed his growing erection and he moaned loudly, causing vibrations to travel through your body.

He stopped playing with your chest, and moved to your panties, fingering the material, feeling your wetness through the cloth. He fingered it faster, "Jin... Please..." You gasped. That made him stop. He slowly, teasingly pulled your panties away from your vagina.

He grabbed his clothed crotch and moaned deeply. "Do you need some help Oppa?" You grinned and he nodded hastily.

You got up and knelt down in front of his pants. Pulling down the zipper of his jeans, you revealed his throbbing member, still concealed by his Puma branded underwear. "It's so big" you exclaimed as you tugged the denim down, along with his underwear.

You held his erection in your hand, slowly pumping it before leaning forward to give it a quick lick. "Damn... Just do it... Already!" He shouted impatiently as you teased him.

You began sucking, you moved slowly, getting used to the size of his length. You felt a hand behind your head, pushing you further up his member, nearly making you choke. With his help, you bobbed faster and faster, causing him to moan, and you to become even wetter.

"I'm going... to cum..." He deeply groaned, you continued sucking hard, and he released hot cum, into your mouth and down your throat. You couldn't handle the taste and spat most of it out, nearly gagging on it.

He helped you up and put you on the bed again, lining up his erected penis with your entrance. "You ready?" He looked at you and you spread your legs wider. "yes Oppa."

And with that he slowly entered you, you grasped the sheets as his entire length penetrated you. "Are you ok? Does it hurt?" He looked up again, making sure you were ok. "I... I'm fine..." In reality, it hurt, but you wanted this so bad, "just... Keep moving... Please..." You said, and he obeyed.

He slowly pulled out, then thrust back in again, increasing the pace each time. You moaned and groaned in immense pleasure. "Jin Oppa!" You moaned his name, and he moaned your name back.

While thrusting, he leaned forward, placing a kiss on your cheeks, and then on your lips. You felt a coil of pressure in your gut. He kept thrusting, and you felt like you were going to release.

After three quick thrusts he came into you, heavily coating your inner walls, causing you to orgasm. He slowed down, panting heavily, and pulled out. He crawled up next to you and snuggled into your neck. "how was that," he whispered, still panting. You rolled over to face him and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "I think you can do better next time," you cheekily said and he giggled, "well then you better watch out for 'next time'... "