eight

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆

⚠︎︎ NSFW: this chapter contains sexual content, slight degration/humiliation and coarse language. read at your own risk.
⚠︎︎ asphyxiation/choking

☻︎☻︎☻︎

Her wrists started aching. They were becoming numb from the blood escaping her digits. To no avail, she attempted to free her wrists one last time, but Light knew how to restrain her properly, it seemed. His tie was tied too tightly around her limbs for her even to move them.

    "Be a good girl and stop moving so damn much," he hissed, his hand sliding up her thigh. Her whole body stiffened; the sensation of Light's fingers grazing against her skin was sending electricity through her veins. Her breath hitched, and her eyes fluttered shut. She was enjoying this way too much, and it didn't go unnoticed by Light.

    This time, he didn't comment. There'd be plenty of other opportunities for him to do so. After all, he was only getting started, and again, he was taking his damn time. He slid her skirt up slightly, just to have enough access to more skin. She shivered under his touch, letting out a shaky breath.

    "Please, Light..." She breathed out, her cheek still pressed against the wooden surface of the deck.

    "Already begging, Kaira? That's quite out of character for you, is it?" His voice was low, incredibly calm. Focused on the task at hand, he paid her little whimpers and soft moans absolutely no mind. He continued his lingering movements over her naked skin, making sure to leave traces of him somewhere along the way. He kissed her right thigh, pressing against the left one to force her legs open.

    "L–Light–

    "Shh. I've barely touched you," he replied, and this time, she could feel him smirking against her skin. His hand gently slid further up, reaching the lacey fabric of her underwear.

    "I love how soaking wet you get for me," he smirked, sliding two fingers inside of her. Instantly, she froze, a moan escaping her lips. It was hard to think about anything; his cold fingers penetrated her even further, curling against her G-spot, immediately making her legs tremble against the desk.

    "F–Fuck–

    "Are you okay there, Kaira? You seem a little flustered," he slyly grinned, continuing to fuck her with his fingers. He slowed down his pace the tiniest bit, enough to slow down her orgasm and make her bite her lip in annoyance, "Light, p-please–"

    She wriggled, trying yet again to free herself from the piece of fabric tying her hands together.  Light stood up to hover over her and wrapped one hand around the back of her neck, pressing her further down on the desk, "I thought I told you to fucking stay still,"

    But she didn't want to stay still. She wanted to fuck Light. She was desperate to feel him inside of her; her insides were burning with desire. It felt urgent– she had never needed anything this badly. She wanted to touch Light, run her fingers through his hair, and grab his face to kiss him. She couldn't do any of that; Light had made sure of it. He wanted complete control, and for someone like Kaira, who was so used to being the one in charge, it was incredibly frustrating. Partly because she wanted to take control, but mostly because she hated how much she loved it. It was intoxicating; she loved how she couldn't predict any of his moves. It was exciting, and it was damn near enough to drive her over the edge.

    "Please fuck me, Light. Please."

    His mouth went dry. As much as he wanted to continue making her suffer, his own needs were growing a lot stronger, and he feared not being able to control them any longer. She was driving him insane. The tension between them was consuming, it was tearing into his soul, and he knew he couldn't resist her much longer.

    He clenched his jaw and smirked, sliding his tongue over his lower teeth. He loved seeing Kaira like this; it seemed he'd never get tired of it.

    "How badly do you want it?" He asked, knowing he'd give her what she wanted regardless of her answer. He wanted to at least toy with her just a little bit more before completely surrendering to his wants. She rolled her eyes and turned her head slightly, her forehead now resting against the desk. She groaned and hit the wooden surface with her forehead out of exasperation. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head backwards, forcing a yelp out of her.

    "I asked you a question,"

    She felt a blush spread over her cheeks as her chest rose up and down along her ragged breaths, "please, Light. I want you,"

    He slid his hand down her back to force her back down on the desk. With one hand on her waist, he unbuckled his pants with his free one, letting his head fall backwards at the sensation of finally giving his cock the attention it'd been wanting for the last 30 minutes. He aligned the tip of his dick with her entrance, slowly positioning himself. She rolled her hips backwards, trying to get as much of him as she could. He felt his resolve break at how much she wanted him. He grabbed her waist and slammed himself into her, instantly making her scream in pleasure.

One of his hands flew to her mouth, silencing her, "now, we don't want to disturb all of your co-workers, do we?"

    She rapidly, desperately nodded against his hand, her eyes rolling back in pleasure as he regained his pace. Strands of her hair fell against her forehead as Light fucked her, muffled moans escaping her lips. Light slid his hand from her mouth to her neck, wrapping his fingers around it to yank her even farther back. Her head fell backwards in ecstasy, finding his shoulder to rest on as he mercilessly fucked her into oblivion. He pushed her back down on the desk, holding her back down with his hand at a certain angle to decide on the arch of her back himself. She cried out, no longer caring about how loud she was. It was all too much for her. She feared she would die from overstimulation.

    "Shut your damn mouth or everyone in this building will hear how much of a little slut you are," he hissed, slowing down his pace a little to make her suffer even more, "and I don't want that."

    Rapidly, he grabbed her waist and spun her around to see her face while he fucked her. Slowly, tauntingly, he entered her again, resting his forehead against hers, "I'm the only one who gets to hear or see you like that, got it?"

    Her eyes rolled back in pleasure, and she released one muffled moan, not being able to think, let alone answer Light's question. He slammed into her harder, fed up by her lack of response, "I asked you a question, Kaira."

    "Y-Yes," she mumbled, feeling her walls clench against him as he accelerated his pace. She wouldn't last a lot longer; waves of pleasure were already starting to erupt from her core, travelling through her entire body like electricity. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, her hands still tied behind her back.

    "Say it. I want to hear you say it. Who do you belong to?"

    She wanted to say no one. Hell, she would've. Had it been anyone else, she would've laughed about it, but for some reason, she found it incredibly alluring hearing it come out of Light's mouth. He looked so fucking good right now, his hair hanging messily over his forehead and his own ragged breaths starting to accelerate as his own needs began growing. Lust swirled among the darkness in his eyes, and she'd never wanted to please a man so badly.

    "You," she muttered, on the verge of her orgasm.

    "You're such a good girl," he scoffed, grabbing her neck to pull her forward and kiss her. His words were enough to send her over the edge. Her body was shaking violently, and she moaned into his mouth, the orgasm stronger than anything she'd ever experienced. He grinned against her and waited for her to finish completely. He lowered his face, his lips inches away from hers, and kissed her gently, "you're going to pay for that. I never told you you could come,"

    It took a lot of focus and energy out of him, but Light was glad he hadn't come yet.

    He could teach her one hell of a lesson now.

☻︎☻︎☻︎

SO UM how do you feel about knife play??? just asking
love u