Chapter 17

The school started and many days past I haven't done my role as a villainess. So I started doing it, I made many attempts to make the prince trigger all those event routes but all is in vain. There is an event where the heroine is climbing on a tree to save the cat. The prince saw how kind-hearted the heroine was and he took interest in her. When the heroine caught the cat she fell from the tree. Thankfully, the prince manages to save her.

I led the prince to this place by writing a letter to meet him here. I don't want to hide behind the bush I feel like I will be easily spotted so I climb up on the tallest tree and sat on the branch.

"Master, what are we doing here?" Ask Licht.

"Are we not going to meet the prince?" Melas ask.

"No, can you see the heroine there climbing on the tree to save the cat?"

"Yes~" Melas replies cheerfully.

"That girl is good at magic. Why she is not using magic?" Licht ask.

"This is one of the mysteries in otome games." Both Melas and Licht look at me with blank look.

Not long the prince came with his butler. He saw the heroine but he ignore her.

"Why is he ignoring her?"

I can't see well because of the leaves so I move forward but I was focusing on looking at the prince and the heroine that I slip. I close my eyes and ready myself for the pain. I waited but I did not feel any pain instead I feel the warmth that make me comfortable. I slowly open my eyes.

"Are you okay Althea?" The prince worriedly looked at me.

"Prince Aaron?"

"Yes, Dear Althea. Are you hurt anywhere?"

Althea did not realize Prince Aaron is calling her with endearment.

"No, I am fine." I'm confused why is the prince here catching me with his handsome face up close? What about the heroine? Who saves her? I saw the heroine is already on the ground. I was genuinely surprised, Prince Aaron save me instead of the heroine. The butler use magic to safely land the heroine on the ground. I look at the prince with teary eyes. The prince was surprised.

"Althea are you in pain? Where did you get hurt?"

"I'm fine your highness, I'm just thinking about the cliche," I said while stifling my sob.

"what is cliche?" Aaron asks worriedly.

"No, nothing I said I'm very happy I want to die." I tried to smile but it only look pitiful.

"You can't die Althea if you do I will destroy this world." Prince Aaron smile kindly saying it sweetly full of love but the words came out from his mouth is vicious. His eyes are very serious without a doubt he will really do what he said.

Althea "...." I shut my eyes and firmly close my mouth determine not to say any words to this crazy prince. I must be hearing things definitely not my kind prince words.

Aaron hug me without asking anymore.

After coming back to my dorm I slump on my bed. I don't know what is wrong with my method.

"why is it all useless? I made Aaron encounter the heroine so many times but he avoided everything!"

In the game that is how the prince fall in love with the heroine... Oh wait! Maybe it is because I did not bully the heroine so their feeling did not develop! Now that I got it I will definitely bully the heroine tomorrow.

Next day.............

Yesterday I was determined to bully the heroine but I don't know how to bully people. I am thinking deeply when I bump on someone.

"I'm sorry I was not looking."

When I look up I saw my classmate that look like a villainess. As usual her hair is very eye catching.

"Miss Morgen are you trying to kill me by bumping on me?! Do you think your sorry can solve everything? Can you take responsibility when something happened to me? Look you also dirty the tip of my shoes! I want you to compensate me!"

I grab Elizibeth hand.

"W-what? Are you looking for a fight? Even you are the prince fiance and the daughter of the duke I won't back down! My family is also powerful! Even his majesty won't easily touch our family!"

"No! Miss Elizibeth I need your help! I want you to teach me how to be like you. You are the most perfect villainess that I ever known. I want to learn your bad attitude."

"What?!"

Elizibeth is trembling from anger.

"Please Miss Elizibeth! I want to be bad like you!"

"Stay away from me!"

Elizibeth walk away fuming with anger. I don't know why she is angry when I'm praising her. I won't give up for the happy future of my love one I must learn to be a villainess.

For week I'm chasing Miss Elizibeth to teach me how to be bad but she always runaway after seeing me and I will always chase after her.

"Why is Miss Elizibeth always running away after seeing me, maybe this what they said playing hard to get?"

I suddenly remember what is the heroine progress now.

"Melas do you know where is the heroine at this time?"

"Heroine? Oh! You mean miss Briana?"

"Yes"

"I will ask the other fairy if they know where she is."

"Master why you did not ask me to find her? I can easily do that with search magic."

"Oh that's right! Then Licht please find her."

"Okay Master!"

"No! Fairy are everywhere they can easily find her!"

"Melas don't be childish we can easily find her with my help why should we bother another fairy with this simple task?"

"They will never be bothered instead they will be happy if I order them a lot."

"Sigh whatever 'search'."

Suddenly a big magic circle appeared on the ground and slowly spread in the whole academy.

"I found her master look like she is on the hallway but she is not alone she is with three people. Hmm... Look like she is being bullied by other people."

"Is Ms. Elizibeth is there?"

"No but her entourage is the three bullies."

Althea eyes sparkle and hurrying to go to the scene. I can finally learn how to be a bad villainess.

Author:

I'm sorry... I forgot to update... Forgive me 🥺. Will update the next chapter as soon as possible.