Chapter 7

Today I will go out to the forest, yesterday I explore the forest using search magic, of course Licht is the one who use magic, I only provide the mana, both Melas and Licht need my mana to use magic, it is kind of thanking them for helping me. They can use their own mana but I prefer to use my mana for expanding it, I need to empty my mana if I want to enlarge my mana because of Licht I can handle my mana, my heart will not feel any pain.

"Melas can you put this letter on my father desk?"

"Ehhhhh but I want to stay with master." Melas pout her lips.

"Go go go master don't need you to stay here, I am enough for master protection and I can solo master for myself." Licht said smugly.

"What did you say?!"

"Are you so old that you did not here what I say?"

"Your the one who is old! Master is mine!"

"I just born yesterday and no, master is mine."

"Then you are a baby. I will not let a baby like you to have Master!"

"Who is a baby, old hag?!"

"I'm not that old, Baby!"

"Old hag!"

"Baby!"

"Old hag!"

"Grrr fire ball!" The one who first break the argument is Melas, what a short temper girl, same with Licht, I model him using Melas so they have some similarities like short temper.

"Barrier."

"Coward!"

"Hmph what coward? your wimpy fire ball can't break my barrier its your fault."

"Ice Lance!"

"Reflection." Melas magic was reflected and went back to Melas but she counter attack it using fire ball.

"Wind cutter!"

"Mirror." a strong wind of blade approach Licht but the mirror magic that Licht use absorb Melas magic and give it back to Melas two times. Melas counter it with another wind cutter.

"Grrr what about this Meteo-"

"Stop! Both of you stop it!" I stop both Melas and Licht before they ruin the whole continent, if I did not stop them Melas will definitely use her highest magic.

"Master don't worry I can just reflect it using my barrier."

"Hmph I dare you if you can do that! There is more stronger spell other than that."

"Sigh just stop please can't you two get along?"

""Its her/his fault"" both of them said in the same time.

"Sigh both of you is wrong, stop fighting or else I will not going to feed you two my mana." The both of them actually don't need any mana but they like my mana. They will feel more stronger when I feed my mana is what they said.

"Master I'm going to deliver this letter now bye!" Melas zoom away in a flash, I can't see her anymore.

"She runaway." Licht murmur in disbelief.

"What did you say Licht?"

"Nothing master."

"Okay before Melas came back we should prepare the cottage, put a enchantment on it so that father can't break it when we lock them up."

"Yes master."

Me and Licht prepare everything in the cottage, there is bed, bath, kitchen, couch, a fireplace, there is also a counter for drinking wine.

"Say Licht did we make it like a second house? Do we like to live here?"

"What are you talking about? This is just resting place for Master if I want to create Master house I need it to make more beautiful, bigger, full of seal and enchantment like a sacred armor that the royalty protect on their treasury."

I don't want a house that equal to sacred treasure but if I deny it I will hurt Licht feeling so I let it be.

"Thank you Licht." I smile wryly at Licht while petting his head.

"Master~" Melas came back.

"How is it?"

"Everyone is panicking, your father mana is overflowing due to anger, your mother face is pale, your brother is calm but look worried."

"What did I write?"

"Master if I remember correctly you write something like I have your daughter, come to the forest with your wife, prepare a 1000 white gold coin if not your daughter will die."

"Oh yeah that's right, you have a good memory Licht." I praise Licht and he shyly smile.

"Muuu~ master me too me too, I deliver the letter properly." Melas pout cutely.

"Yes Melas also did a great job." I also praise Melas and she smile brightly at my praise.

"What a cute girl like you doing in this forest?"

"Hey brother look at this girl cloth she is a daughter of a noble."

"Yeah if we kidnapped her we will have a money that we can use to play and eat in the rest of our lives."

"There is cottage we should use this to confine the girl."

I did not expected to encounter a real kidnapper but great this will make real and I will not get scolded.

Althea did not know that she will never escaped the scolding but this is the story for another time.

"Melas, Licht stay put, I will going to wait for my parent to save me, so you two don't need to help me."

""Yes master.""

Like this I wait for my parent leisurely that I fell asleep.

(Author: Althea don't you feel scared and nervous? You don't have self awareness.∑(゚Д゚))