chapter 15

A room that was surrounded by a beautiful and colorful floating fish. The beautiful coral is decorated on the surrounding, a lot of pearls are decorated in every corner of the wall. I feel like I am under the sea. What a beautiful room, I will enjoy watching this scenery if I'm not surrounded by a lot of adults... Why is this happening to me...

This start when I broke the crystal ball, I just use slightly, a tiny little bit of mana, I just touch it, I did not even put one percent of my mana. After that they became silent. the teacher snaps from his trance he immediately made a call and suddenly here I am inside the principal office surrounded by a lot of teachers.

"This..... How can this be?"

"This child mana is at the same level as the ancient dragon"

"This is the first time a student broke a mana measuring device."

"She is not a demon right?"

"That's impossible, the academy has a special barrier that not even the weakest demon can enter and this barrier is even more effective if it's against a strong demon, unless it is the demon king it will not easily be invaded."

"So it means......"

"Yes! She is our academy pride!"

Wait! Wait! Is this so simple you all accepted just like this?! I was flustered about what will go to happen to me but they accepted it easily?!

"Then we will be going to measure this child mana again using the bigger capacity mana measurements." Said the principal. The principal look is what you can see in all fantasy story an old man with white hair and a long born cover his whole face.

Bang!

"What are you all doing, surrounding my precious fiance?" Standing at the door is Prince Aaron. This happened before...

I remember a long time ago he also said the same thing before when I was bored so I sneak out from the mansion. Suddenly a lot of grown-ups surrounded me I can protect myself but I forgot because this the first time I experienced something like that, Melas and Licht saying something but due to my fear I can't move. Then suddenly in front of me prince Aaron showed up.

"What are you all doing surrounding my woman."

"Whistle~ look at this a kid trying to become a hero."

"Hey this kid's face is also good we can sell this kid too."

"Yeah, I think we can fetch a good price."

After they said that prince Aaron beat them up. Prince Aaron approaches me and hugs my trembling body.

"Your highness? Why are-"

"I told you to call me Aaron, not your highness."

"....yes." I lean my head on Prince Aaron's chest. I grab his clothes like I am afraid he will go away.

"Don't worry you are safe with me here."

I don't remember what happened after that. When I woke up I am inside my room. My parents scolded me and for a whole week, I was banned from eating snacks.

I look at the prince, he is always like this. I know someday he will fall in love with the heroine, I will feel lonely but... If he can be happy with the heroine as his childhood friend I am happy for his happiness.

"Your highness... This..." The teachers are somewhat trembling.

I wondering what is scary about the prince.

"Hey this is bad...(whisper)"

"We forgot she is his highness fiance...(whisper)"

"Will our academy finally going to destroyed?(whisper)"

"If only the academy we can easily build it again but remember because the prince is so smart we all received a sarcastic remark from him?(whisper)"

"I remember because of that all the teacher left the classroom crying.(whisper)"

"What do you think will happen if the prince get mad?(whisper)"

I can't hear what the teacher whispering about but I can see all the teacher face is pale.

"Prince Aaron what are you doing here?" I asked

"Of course to rescue my fiance from all this old man." Prince replied with a smile.

"Oh but I'm not in danger."

"I know, because if they harm you they will going to regret it."

"Eh, what do you mean?"

"Its already fine right teacher? I would like to bring my fiance to her dorm to take a rest." The prince did not answer me instead he face the teachers.

"Go ahead we will find her in another day to test her mana." Said the principal.

"Alright, excuse us." The prince bid his farewell with a graceful manner. He held my hand and did not let go even we get out of the room.

" Umm... Prince..."

" Althea I..."

Kyaaah! Suddenly we heard someone scream when we look at the direction we saw the heroine sitting on the floor her book is scattered all over the floor.

" Look Prince Aaron she is the heroine!" I excitedly said to him.

"Hmm... So?" The prince did not even look at the heroine when he said this.

"What so? Help her! You know she is your fated lover!"

"Oh..." the prince look at the passing student and asked him to help the heroine. The student look deeply touch that the prince asked him.

"This..." I am speechless! This guy don't know he is making a big mistake! How can the heroine choose him when he is like this?!

"My fiance lets go, you see someone already helped her so you don't need to worry about her." The prince did not even bother to look at the heroine until the end.

"Ugh I want to cry..."

"Don't worry my dear you can cry in my arms."

I glare at the Prince.

(So cute! Her glare is not intimidating instead she look like a small animal. Aaron bear it! don't hug her! If you hug her right now, she will get angry.) Prince Aaron inner thought.

Eh why is Prince Aaron face is red? In the end I sigh at his ignorance. Hmph! I will not going to give up! Let's see how long you can ignore the heroine!

Author: I read everyone's comment! I'm happy you all enjoying reading this. Thank you very much! Also thank you for the vote.