chapter 13: Lancelot P.O.V.

This is the day when the prince visit Althea.

I remember when my sister is small she was very willful, it can't be helped our parents were not in good terms. I was also busy because I was the successor of the dukedom. My sister is very cute like an angel so everyone thinks of it as child whims, even she harms other people. I look down at my sister's attitudes so I distance myself but I don't know why but my sister suddenly changes. She was even cuter than before, she will always follow me and say, brother! Brother! Whenever I turn back I can see her bright smile, what an angel! This won't do, what should I do if some guy snatches my sister away from me? As a noble, my sister will definitely be going to have an engagement in another noble. Okay, I decided to train hard to kill those that have motives for my sister, I will definitely protect my cute little Angel! "Brother! I love brother the best!" Althea hugs her brother while beaming her cute smile. Ah, I'm going to die from her cuteness!

Then the day I feared arrived, a wolf is targeting my sister, not just a normal wolf but a two-faced black-bellied wolf! I gnashed my teeth due to frustration, even my father is holding full of complaint but the other person is a prince. The king command can't be neglected so my sister becomes the prince fiancee. Ugh! So hateful!

I was thinking about the past when what asked finally arrives, I asked them a well-made figurine that enhanced by magic so that it will not going to break easily. If it's broken it will easily restore again to its original state. At first, the craftsman doesn't want to do it but because I told them to serve as training for protecting his highness, the prince they easily agreed. Yes, as you all can guess I asked them to make it look exactly like his highness the prince Aaron. a two-faced black-bellied wolf who steals my sister away from me, sigh... my angelic cute sister, don't worry your brother will train hard to cut his highness arrogance face. While thinking like this I face the figurine of his highness. "Two-faced prince! Wolf! Die!"

I feel a presence when I look at where is it I saw that damn prince, he is once again flirting with my sister, should I just cut off his hand? Tsk! The problem is he is quite strong so I'm not his match yet. Due to anger, I did not know that I cut his highness figurine into the half when thinking how to dispose of him.

"Brother!" My little angel Althea looks at me with her lovely glittering eyes. Guh..... Cute! I feel like I was shot by her cuteness. I feel like in heaven if there is no extra pest on my sister's sides. I reluctantly greet his highness.

"Hello your highness, how come you are here, again?" Lancelot greets the prince like nothing happened, that he never does something unbelievable or rude to the royalty like splitting in half of the wooden figure of the prince.

"Are you not happy Lance that you're beloved Lord is here? As my retainer, I am so happy to see how loyal you are."
Lancelot's mouth twitching from the prince's sarcastic remarks. As I thought I should just cut this guy into pieces. My poor Althea, don't worry your brother will save you from this devil. In Lancelot's heart, his highness upgraded from wolf to devil.

"As you can see your highness I'm loyal to you so I'm working hard to cut anyone who likes you into pieces because it might harm his highness image if someone impersonates you." Lancelot saying it rightful that if you only hear it, you can't know the thorn of his word. Inside what he thinks is whenever I see your face I want to cut you into pieces.

The prince smirk pretends he can't hear the thorns on Lancelot words. "Then train hard Lance we will not going to disturb your training, I and my lovely fiance will going to spend our time somewhere else." The prince was about to walk away with Althea when Lancelot swiftly block their path.

Lancelot gnashes his teeth and trying hard to calm himself repeating inside his head, this is the prince, this the prince, can't cut him, can't cut him. Lancelot coldly smiles at him saying " don't worry your highness, I already finish my training, as a proper host I will, of course, accompany you." Deep inside, You think I will allow you to be with my sister alone? Keep dreaming that's never going to happen.

Althea can't see the spark between Lancelot and the prince, she thinks her brother and the prince is getting along so well and to add to their dispute, Althea happily holds on Lancelot's arms then Lancelot looks at his highness smugly.

Prince Aaron looks at their links arms, he badly wants to cut it off. He skillfully took his fiance's hands and escort her to the duke's house leaving Lancelot speechless.

That damn prince! when did he improve his strengths? I can't react to his swift move! Don't worry My cute Little Angel I will definitely be going to save you from that devil clutch.

From that day on Lancelot did his best even more and become powerful that only the prince can rival him but that is the story in the future.

Author's note:

Hi guys! I'm back! I was inspired to write Lancelot's P.O.V. anyway I read everyone's comment, I'm glad many of you like it but due to my grammar error there is a lot to fix so my friend helping me edit it, I might post the edited version soon. I don't know when though. If you have any suggestions to improve the story feel free to comment I promise I will read all your comments. The next update is an Academy Arc.