Chapter 2

Knock! Knock!

"Ojousama(my lady)"

"Someone is here, quick! Go hide!"

"Don't worry master, only master could see me."

I was assured when I heard it.

"Okay come in!"

A maid with a green hair tied up neatly into a bun appear.

"Ojousama, do you feel unwell anywhere?"

The maid ask me in her gentle tone. Do I know this maid? I can't remember anything.

"I.. I don't remember anything."

The maid open her eyes wide and her complexion become white.

"Danna-sama! Oksama!"

The maid run outside without telling me anything. After waiting for a while a very handsome man appear with a very beautiful woman. The man has a blue hair and gray eyes, the man look noble and strict while the woman has yellow hair with blue eyes, the woman look elegant. This couple might be my parents.

"Althea I'm your mother, Audelia and beside me is your father, Darren." Mother look at me worriedly father also has a same look.

"Althea?" I ask again because the name sounds familiar to me.

"Yes your name is Althea Morgens." My mother repeat it again patiently.

What?! Is not that the name of the villainess in the game that I played in my past life?! How can this be? My face pale because of shock that apparently my parents could see it clearly. They think maybe I'm tired so they go out of the room to give me some space.

"Melas... what should I do? My future is doom. I will be exiled then will go wonder around the world."

"Is that something bad master?"

"Ha? Oh Yeah your right, when you think about it clearly after I exiled I can go register to adventure guild to earn money or use my past life knowledge to become merchant but I prefer to become adventurer."

"master I can help you I will definitely protect you from harm." Melas said it with confidence.

"Yes I will count on you." I said while gently pating Melas head.

"I can't wait to roam around the world, let's go aim for my exile route!"

My maid woke me up early in the morning, By the way her name is Tanya. Tanya bring me to the dining room for breakfast my father and a boy that look older than me by one or two years was there, He has a blue hair and blue eyes, i know this boy, he is Althea brother, in the game he is one of the capture target, by the time I arrived the food was already arrange on the table. Something is wrong, I look around but I can't find my mother. I sat down on my chair then all of us quietly eating our breakfast.

Eh? This is kind of weird, the whole breakfast time I was confuse. I ask Tanya where is mother but she avoided my gaze, saying my mother has already eaten her breakfast on her room.

"Why mother not joining us?"

"I'm sorry ojousama I can't tell you." The maid look trouble and panicky looking around.

I don't want to trouble her so I let her go. Sigh what is happening on my family? In the game Althea grow up as spoiled lady and her mother is already gone. Did something happen before?