Part 27

The time they all came back home. All of them were tired and mostly y/n was tired it's been a rough time for her.

Urwa " it was fun "
Jimin " thanks to Jungkook. He let us stay at his house and we were able to go on party."

Urwa " thank you Jungkook "

Jungkook '( awkward smile) No need its my pleasure to have you guys here."

Y/n " i am tired. I'll leave first. Good night everyone."

Urwa " ok good night sweetheart"

Jungkook in his mind

" How can she call her sweetheart. She shouldn't say this she is m***
(Full stop on thoughts)
She can call whatever ever but still seriously "

Jungkook " i think we all should sleep now . Good night. "

And he went into his room.
Jimin and urwa went to guest room after them..

Jungkook came and he saw that Y/n slept on the couch without changing.

Jungkook " she must be very tired"

And he changed clothes and went to sleep.

Morning**

Y/n woke up early because she slept early than others. 
Than she realized she slept with her party clothes.

She stood up and she went to change she took a bath and changed into comfortable clothes.
She came out just to see
Jungkook on his bed shirtless and his other half was covered with blanket.
She stared at him. And her cheeks were red.

Y/n thoughts

Soo thats what girls call hot and s***.
(Shrugged her self)
Control y/n
How do i control
Shit stop staring at him
I cannot
(She was having a fight with her in her thoughts)

When Jungkook said.

"Are you done staring at me " (smirk on his face)

Y/n panicked
  " Me staring what is that. What does it mean. Oh some one is calling me I'll go make breakfast for us. Its quite late we have to go to work. You are boss you should not be late. What will employees think."

She said without a break and she ran out of the room.

Jungkook open his eyes and sit up on the bed with a wide smile.

"Paboo "
He said
Than he removed his blanket just to see his other half was completely naked too because of his habit of removing clothes off his body while his asleep.

" Shoot thank God she didn't see this"

.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin woke up first than urwa and he went ut for cool air after he came back he saw Y/n cooking.
He smiled at her.
He knows her since they were kids. And everytime they were playing Y/n always stayed close to him. Always holding his hand. She was so stubborn in her childhood that she wouldn't let go his hand not even for urwa.
And jimin always treated her like a baby. Y/n wouldn't let go of his hand unless bobo asked her to leave his hand. And as soon as bobo said that
She let go of his hand and hold his.

Remembering all the past memories brought smile on his face.
He went back to his room without saying anything.

(A/n " bobo was Y/n' childhood friend. She was attached with him because of his nice behavior towards her. And because he had no family except her. And bobo was used to live with them. Jimin was everything for her. But when its about bobo she never compromised on that. Besides all of that there was another child who was y/n's Father's friend son.
His name was coco he was jealous of bobo    ...... And rest you'll know in the story 😉🐱)