Part 20

Taehyung sitting in his room with a big smile glued on his face God knows what he was thinking when he heard the news of Lee Can's arrest.
his smile turned into serious look.
than he got up from his bed went close to his window looking at the flowers in his garden than he looked at the main gate and he saw 5 BMW cars back to back coming to his house. Now Taehyung was fully aware about who it was. He picked his phone and dialed Yoongi's number he said
"hyungg i need you right now at my place"

Taehyung wore his coat and he went into hallway and sit on the couch and acting all normal like nothing happened at all.
door opened and few bodyguards came in and after them it was " Song Tae San "

Taehyung= " Hello Mr Song what a surprise! You should have informed be so I could make some arrangements. After all its your first time in my house.

Taehyung try his best not to let them know that he was terrified.

Mr Song =" No son you don't have to do anything. And after what you did I had to come personally to meet you.

Taehyung= " Mr song I wanted to meet you and wanted to discuss this with you. I did not had any idea that it was your work. I am sorry you had to come."

Mr song = " and i didn't knew she was your friend."

Taehyung became little awkward and a bit shy..

Taehyung= " no no it's not like that actually she is my new business partner's daughter and like I told you before I didn't know that it was you."

Mr song " and i even heard.....

And when Mr song was about to ask more when Yoongi came and greeted them.

Yoongi= " Hello Mr song it's soo nice to meet you."

Mr song= " o Yoongi my boy after a long time I am seeing you how are you "

Yoongi= "I am great sir. And I am quite surprised to see you here such an honour sir you came to us"

Mr song laughed and said

"" I was here to meet Taehyung. And met you too. Btw where is your 3rd friend""

Yoongi=" He is in his office. He is quite hard working. "

Mr song =" very hard working at this age he achieved a lot."

Yoongi = " if you don't mind sir can I ask ' why did you kidnapped zainab she never did anything wrong to you nor his father'"

Mr song= " it was a great meeting son I'll see you next time. And Taehyung. Be careful next time son. And don't forget to invite me on your wedding."
(Avoiding yoongi's question)

And he walked towards the door
Taehyung took a deeep sigh and relaxed.

" o what happened to Lee Can I heard he was arrested "
Mr song stopped and asked
Taehyung suddenly stood up.

" He had illegal business"

Yoongi said without changing single expression.

Mr song = " for soo many years he is doing that and he was arrested now "

And mr song finally left.

Taehyung = " what an old man literally I was soo afraid thank you hyung ."

Yoongi=" stop messing with him Taehyung you know what he can do. "

Taehyung =" I know hyung."

Yoongi=" this man is definitely up to something"

Taehyung =" why are you talking like this. He just told me to be careful. And even asked me to invite him on my wedding. "

Yoongi = " Not that idiot . Haven't you notice his grin when he asked about Lee Can. I don't know but there are mysteries.
.............
Jungkook who was very satisfied with what he did sitting on his chair and Lost in thoughts and thinking
" Why am I protecting her. She is my wife now. I married her why?
What are you doing to me Y/n.."
Suddenly he got up and smiled and picked his keys and drive back to his house.
When he reached their he saw a bucket full of flowers in front of the door with a piece of paper

After reading that note Jungkook face turned all red not because of that he's shy but cause he was angry

on the person who wrote that and the one for who that was written.
And furiously opened the door
Went inside the house and start yelling y/n's name
""Y/N ......
YN! DAMNIT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU "
he went inside her room to see whether she is there but she was not he checked the bathroom
Living room no where he found her
He went to kitchen too see if she is there
There he saw a note hanging on the fridge saying
" I am going out with my friends. Thank and sorry for morning. I'll be back till dinner. "
Jungkook tore that note threw that into the bin.
And went to the living room and sit on the couch trying to keep his anger in control.
Jungkook= " what is wrong with me why am i getting soo mad over a piece of paper. Its her life and this marriage is just a contract marriage. "

Jungkook now was talking to himself and even answering his own questions

Jungkook= " why shouldn't I get mad its my house. My rules she works for me and i cannot allow cheap things like this at my house."

He was talking to himself when he heard the door opening. ....
....

Sorry bees .....
Really appreciate your support guys love you all who are giving my work soo much lovee
And i am trying my best to upload it more often.
Stay healthy bees
And don't forget to comment and vote