Part 9

3rd person's POV

After watching a lot of blood y/n lost her senses and she was laying on the floor.

Jungkook in his office was making a phone call when he heard the gunshot.
And that voice came from the parking lot where y/n went
Jungkook ran fast and he saw y/n was on the floor.
And a woman sitting next to  the man and laughing like phyco.

Jungkook ran to y/n and tried to woke her up.

Jungkook= "y/n open your eyes please. What happened here (to the lady)"

LADY = "she shot my husband.hahah and now he is dead. I am finally free."

Jungkook grabbed his mobile and dialed the number of his most trusted person.

Jung hoseok the one who is close to him and his driver/ bodyguard/ adviser/ good friend/big brother

AT A DISTANCE
TWO UNKNOWN Men was standing
1st man= "she killed him."

2nd man= "of course its in her blood . after all mafia is in her veins"

1st man= "MAFIA BLOOD SPEAKS". (Smirking)

After few minutes
Hoseok came and he saw all of the things. He saw man's dead body.

Jungkook= "we need to do something. We have to save y/n. I can't see her in this problem."

Hoseok= "don't worry Jungkook nothing will happen."

LADY= "she saved me from this asshole. I'll do anything to save her even if I have to take the blame I'll take it."

Jungkook= "oh really you'll do it. Don't worry I'll pay you what ever you'll ask and I promise I'll get you out of the cell very soon."

LADY= "no its fine I don't need money just get me out of this soon."
Jungkook = "hyung we have to get rid of camera footage."

Hoseok went to cctv cameras and he delete all the footages and he broke the cameras so no one can even have a slighter hint about this.

Jungkook took y/n to his house.
Jung hoseok called the police.
And police took the lady.

After 3 hours y/n woke up and she started to yell.
Jungkook ran into the room.
She was having a panic attack she was unable to get that situation from her mind.
She was crying.
Jungkook came to her set besides her held her into his arms and was trying to calm her.
Jungkook=" shhh y/n nothing happened we here everything is fine.  CALM DOWN. "

Y/n =" I am a killer I killed a man (crying hard)"

Y/n was having a panic attack jungkook was afraid he held her tightly tried to ensure her that she is safe in his arms.
Jungkook held her face in his hands.

Jungkook= "y/n look at me.
Look everything is ok."

Y/n was crying when she felt something soft and warm touching her lips and she saw jungkook kissed her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A/n= freaking hell. Something sweet warmy softy touching the lips woah I want that too)

Ignore my English mistakes English is not my first language I am a urdu speaking and writing person.

Comment and vote

Stay positive and no hate comments please