Part 36

Zaini " YN FILED FOR DIVORCE "
every one was now looking at Jungkook who was in disbelieve

Jungkook " she cannot do this"

Taehyung " i dont get it why she's acting like this is she freaking out of her mind "

Zaini " excuse me THATS MY FREIND YOU ARE TALING ABOUT "

Taehyung " and your friend is messing with the feelings of my friend "

Zaini " oh really your friend was the one who didn't even care to listen to her when she wanted to talk to him."

Taehyung " your friend ..."

SHUT UP TAEHYUNG !!

Yoongi yelled and both Zaini and Taehyung stopped fighting

Yoongi " what is the point of fighting both jungkook and YN are wrong "

Faama " my friend is not wrong can't say anything about your friend "

before Yoongi coould say anything they all heard few gun shots and men entering in Yoongi's house and revealing YN in red dress with high heels and holding a Gun in her hands

before Yoongi coould say anything they all heard few gun shots and men entering in Yoongi's  house  and revealing YN in red dress with high heels and holding a Gun in her hands

(this is the YN's look just imagine)

YN " looks like you all were talking about me. look here i am "

Jungkook " YN !!"

YN " oh hi soon to be my ex husband. how was my gift? you liked it didn't you? "

Jungkook " ITS NOT FUNNY "

YN " i am not even joking "

Yoongi " why are you doing this YN "

YN " oh HI YOONGI sorry for sudden visit btw your security gurds sucks. and now answering your question I AM JUST TRYING TO FREE MY SELF FROM SOMETHING THAT HAS NO MEANING FOR EITHER OF US."

Taehyung " you know that Jungkook loves you "

YN " No Taehyung i don't know if he loves me or not"

Jungkook " i am not giving you divorce "

YN " its not a big deal. Paper marriage can easily get paper divorce. It was not like we ever had anything actual husband wife has soo don't worry i know my ways to get divorce and these papers ... I was feeling naughty soo i wanted to see your reaction after getting these papers which i have seen now i can sleep peacefully 😌"

Jungkook smirked

YN " I think shock has affected your head that you are still smiling "

Jungkook " hahaha you are funny YN no doubt i fell for the right girl "

YN " oh really "

Jungkook and YN was talking and everyone else in the room was confusingly looking at their faces

Jungkook " princess you are forgetting something "

YN " and what's that "

Jungkook " you signed a contract with me which clearly says you have to DO WHAT I SAY "

all of the people standing there was shook and confused because of the conversation YN and Jungkook was having.

YN " oh this contract "

(yn grabbed a piece of paper from her guard )

Jungkook " wait how did you get that "

YN " dear soon to be my ex husband. i got into a fully secured house with soo many guards . do you think it was hard for me to get into a house which was all empty and with same passcode i used to get into the house. well baby boy it wasn't hard for me.
and you see this contract was never sent to the court to make it ofiicial soo this piece of paper doesn't hold any importance "

and YN put the contract on fire

Jimin was seeing the old YN back but this YN was full with passion to take revenge both Urwa and Jimin was seeing the storm YN was holding in her.

YN " and you see you made our marriage official i have to file for divorce.

Jungkook " huh lets play the little game you want to play lets see how you are going to find the truth"

YN " That's the spirit "

Yoongi " i think YN you should listen to his POV too "

YN " i dont need to "

Taehyung " you are making a mistake"

YN " are you afraid Taehyung "

YN " and Jimin and Urwa if you two think you know me than let me clear it for you .... you don't know anything about me. .... lets goo girls we are going back home"

yn called zaini and faama and both just walked out with her
zaini went to Taehyung

Zaini " my friend was not like this your friend made her like that and don't you dare talk to me ever again IDIOT "

and she went out with YN and Faama

Yoongi " i never felt this much humiliation in my entire lifre these guards ruined my reputation "

Jimin " seriously hyung "

Taehyung " do you still want to be with her cause dude i am having issues with her. She was ruining her love life. Fine she can do that butt whyyy is she messing with my love life. "

Yoongi " shut up taehyung "

Taehyung " no Hyung i have personal issues with her. Sorry Jungkook but its personal now "

Jungkook " I'll see you all later i need to go "

Jimin " where are you going "

Yoongi " let him go "

Jung ho seok " yeah let him leave "

Jungkook went out ..

Ho Seok " I'll call Jin and let him know what happened "

YN was happily sitting in the car with a huge smile on her face it was disturbing fatima very much she was awkward she couldn't hold back and said
Fatima " do you have a problem "
YN " what "
Fatima " look stop pretending like yiu are happy we all know its just a drama "
Zainab " and believe me I want to Punch you on your face "
YN " the heck girls i was Just trying to be normal "
Fatima " having that huge smile on your face seem normal to you"

YN " okay fine ... I am not happy after doing that divorce thing i never wanted to stay away from him but tell me what is my fault why i am facing all of this. "

Zainab " we know he did wrong but there are other ways to sort things out. "

YN " like "

Zainab " like give him silent treatment "
YN " forget it zaini"

Fatima " are you done "
She asked zainab
Zainab " yeah "
Fatima " soo what are you planning to do "
She asked YN

YN " tbh i don't exactly know "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.