part 6

Jungkook =" you...."

Y/n = "what !!!!"

...

Jungkook= "you !! I mean you can cook anything you are good at. "

Y/n =" /sigh/ oohh ok ill cook something good for you. "

Jungkook= "wait a second!!! What were you thinking?? did you really thought that?"

Y/

Jungkook = "o really! (Smirk )Well what ever I'll be back in 10 min. "

Jungkook had a hidden smirk to on his face and he went to his room y/n had a sigh of relief and she entered into the kitchen
Kitchen was fully designed everything was so beautiful.

Y/n = "it's been a while since I saw a good and spacious kitchen "

Y/n begin to cook food. She prepared pasta with white sauce.
The aroma of the food was spread in atmosphere.
The awesome smell of the food was increasing the hunger.

After some while Jungkook came out of his room.
He was wearing his robe and was drying his hair with towal

(A/n= I really love this pic . My imagination gett too high when ever I see any this kind of fanart)

Back to the story.

Jungkook saw that y/n was setting the table.
He went to the dinning table
Y/n looked up at Jungkook she felt a spark in her heart and a strange feeling inside her stomach that she couldn't understand what was it

Without any idea she was staring at Jungkook

( trying to get her attention)

Y/n :: "ooh I am sorry. The food is ready"

Y/n POV

Jungkook:: " looks delicious lets hope if it tastes good too"

Jungkook had a bite of the pasta for a moment I thought he is going to throw up and he is going to insult me.
But when he said" it is delicious " I was stunned and thankful too.

Jungkook POV

I had a bite of the food it was delicious. I made a weird face to tease her.
And it worked too and when I spoke I saw a satisfaction on her face.
I don't know why but I like to tease her and I want to tease her more.
After the lunch I changed into my clothes and y/n was waiting for me in the car. After changing I sat into the car and I begin to drive.
It was complete silence. I broke the ice and said.

Jungkook:: " miss y/n since you are a great cook I want to tell you something. "

Y/n::" huh! What is it sir?"

Jungkook ::" it's that I want you to come to my house everyday and cook for me. "

Y/n :: "I am sorry but. I am an employee of your office sir and cooking food is not the part of my job."

I didn't gave her any answer and I drove to the office finally we reached.

Jungkook :: "oo didn't I told you that according to the contract you signed when you joined my company you have to do what ever ill ask you to do."

Y/n :: "BURN IN THE HEll .!!!!"

Jungkook ::" o I must have forgotten. "

Y/n:: " this can't be I can't do this."

Jungkook opened his seat belt and he moved closer to y/n's face and he said.

Jungkook:: " there's nothing you can do now (smirk)"

And he opened her seat belt and stepped out of the car and went to his office

Y/n :: "F**** what have I done! !!"

TO BE CONTINUED! !!

Keep on reading it

Comment and vote

I getting interesting and I know it's going to be very exciting

♥♥♥♥♥♥