Part 32

they were sitting in the hall 

Zaini " is this a house or a castle. damn, it's huge."

Faama " b**tch you are rich "

YN " come on guys stop it now I feel it. I know I troubled you all but I am really sorry from now on ill do nothing wrong things are going to be perfect. first, we all going to eat something, and then we are going to enjoy."

Urwa " why not tell me what you guys want to eat. ill cook it for you all."

YN " no Urwa you are not cooking anything. where is your aunt? she is an amazing cook she used to run a restaurant she will cook for us from now on."

Urwa " What!!"

YN " What happened ? is there something wrong with that?"

Urwa " No not at all ill be just right back."

Urwa went to her aunt and the rest of them were still in the hall.

Jimin " Woah YN you are going pretty good I always wanted that lady to do things in the house instead of sitting all day spending money she never earned. uncle never said a single word to her. but finally, goods are happening." 

YN " thank you! thank you! no need to mention it. I know I am the best."

after some while, Urwa came back with her aunt. her aunt was furious 

AUNTi " why do I have to cook. we have servents for that it's their duty."

YN " now it's yours "

AUNTi " but why !!"

YN " aunt let's be very clear. since you know me for a long time ill be frank with you. if you want to spend money you have to earn it and if you want to live in this house for free then obviously you have to do work soo you don't feel like a burden to us. earn your place by working hard."

AUNTi " where is your father I am going to talk to him."

Urwa " aunty from now on she is the one to make decisions for this house. so I think it's better to do as she says "

and her aunt furiously went inside the kitchen. Urwa was happy that her evil aunt finally has to pay for her evil deeds.

Faama  " wow family drama I like it at least it's going to be fun living here."

all of them laughed 

//

Jungkook woke up after hours of sleep his head was spinning and he had a swear headache
he went downstairs to get sober. when he came downstairs he saw Yoongi, Taehyung, J-hope, and Jin. 
he came to them and sit with them.

Jin " ill get something for your headache"

J-Hope " ill get you something to eat"

Taehyung " ill get you water "

Yoongi " ill get your clothes "

Jungkook " hyeongje i am finee."

J-Hope " here eat it"

Taehyung " drink it with the food"

Jin " take this medicine after you are done eating"

Yoongi " after eating get dressed " 

Jungkook was touched he begin to shed tears silently.

Taehyung" dummy eat your food "

Jin " Taehyung shut up"