Part 39

Jungkook was sitting on his chair and his eyes were emotionless. He was staring at them.

Jungkook " Do you three have any shame fighting like a child"

YN " they started it "

Jungkook " YN !!"

YN " Jungkook they called me a whore for what just because you told her to focus on her dress and just because she wasn't able to seduce you"

Mia " i did not sir this is a lie"

Ruby " Sir we could never do such a thing. "

YN " oh really so you are saying....

Jungkook " enough!!!"

Jungkook yelled at them again
And he called his accountant

Accountant " yes sir you asked for me"

Jungkook " yes Matthew! come in. "

Jungkook said

" Clear all the accounts of Miss Mia and Miss Ruby from today onward they are not working with us. And pay them whatever they deserve I want everything clear"

Mia " but sir "

Jungkook" did i ask you to speak "

Ruby " we are sorry sir "

Jungkook" are we clear Matthew "

Matthew" yes sir I'll work on it "

Jungkook " okay you can leave "

Matthew went out and Jungkook looked at YN and said

    " Sometimes one should not be so impulsive. "

Mia " sir please forgive us "

Ruby " we are sorry "

Jungkook " forgive you? You really think I'll do this huh"

Mia " sir we are sorry"

Jungkook " you called my wife the word that shouldn't be used for anybody and then you even lie on my face and tried to make my wife look like a liar and you want me to forgive you hmm"

YN knew that Jungkook is not going to believe them completely but he will definitely question her too but he didn't do anything like that maybe he heard everything like YN did. 

Jungkook " and Ruby what were saying that you will not respect her because she is an employee like you all huh. If somebody who cannot respect what i cherish the most in the world doesn't deserve to live you should be grateful that you are only losing your job and still can work in other companies. "

YN " Jungkook! "

Jungkook  " no no sweetheart not yet i am in the middle of talking"

YN shut her mouth as she didn't want to get hit by his anger cause right now Jungkook was looking very scary.

Ruby and Mia both were terrified

Jungkook " Get out right now "

Both ran out of the office

Jungkook turned his face towards YN and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him and bent near to her ear to whisper.

    " Never interrupt while i am talking and especially when i am in a very bad mood. "

He pulled back to look into her eyes and said

   " Are we clear sweetheart"

YN nodded