Part 31

---She tried to smile

   " Such a crazy girl you are "

Y/n " sorry cannot help NamJoon Hyung"

NamJoon "  my little butterfly. Stop crying in the woods. You make me  worried."

Y/n hugged him tightly and NamJoon
Picked her up and took her to the farmhouse with him.

NamJoon " want to tell me. "

Y/n " you already know Hyung "

NamJoon " but I want to know what is the truth "

Y/n " what do you mean "

NamJoon " you know what is happening right now with you and what everyone is seeing is not the truth."

Y/n "  Hyung can you make yourself clear "

NamJoon " A question that drives me crazy is why all of sudden Jungkook hates you. What is the reason? "

Y/n " Hyung all of sudden? When did he love me before?."

NamJoon " didn't you tell Jimin that you and Jungkook loved each other and got married. "

Y/n ". Oh yes I said that "

Y/n was still hiding that her marriage was a contract marriage. And she was still keeping the promise that she had with Jungkook.
She was getting crazy over the fact that she fall in love with Jungkook very easily and in no time.
And now she is crying for him every day.
But this all happened very fast falling in love with someone for just papers
And having no relationship like other couples have was very strange.

NamJoon " forget it. We'll figure out something. You go and rest and please eat something. "

YN  nodded and she went back

..
...
...

When she reached home she saw her dad was sitting with his lawyers and they were working on papers.

YN " what is happening here "

Mr. TAESAN "  come  my child.  These are my lawyers they are here for you."

YN " Dad I know they are your lawyers but what is happening here. And for me !! Why are they here for me ?"

Mr. TAESAN "  we are going to send Jungkook divorce papers "

YN " Dad !! Please who asked you to call them here. And when did I say I want a divorce. Please all of you leave right now and I don't want any papers."

Mr. TAESAN " GO  "

All of the lawyers went out and Mr. TAESAN held YN's hand and said.

Mr. TAESAN " My child I am doing it for you. I want to see you happy."

YN "  And you think divorce will help me. Dad, I want to live with him I want to live my life with him as his wife. I want to have his children. if you want to do something help me get him back and if you cannot help then please don't do anything. let me do it my way."

Mr. TAESAN " my child he is not right." 

YN "  Dad I love him I don't care about anything else. "

she was admitting her love for Jungkook openly.

YN " I always have been a brat since the day I was born. and you know it better than anyone else you know how stubborn I was and still, I am that YN. you wanted me to take care of your business and look after it. Dad now I am going to focus on this I am going to take care of everything of yours now i am going to be your daughter."