Part 28

Y/n  "" bobo?""

Bobo"" yes Y/n your childhood friend""

Y/n was trying to remember

Y/n ="BOBO!  It's you. Look at you are soo  Tall. Wow "

Bobo = " finally you remember."

Y/n= " Where have you been all these years we tried to find you everywhere. You left without telling anybody"

Bobo ='' long story but for all these years I was in America''. 

Y/N= '' WOW!! ''

Bobo   '' let's go sit somewhere and have a talk I have soo much to tell you.''

Y/N  '' yeah sure''

       Bobo took her to a coffee shop both sat there and had a conversation.

(A/N = this girl is going to give me a heart attack. she knows she is already late she should be at home. but no she wants to have a conversation with her childhood friend.)

Y/N '' soo why you leave the house.''

Bobo '' I wanted to know about my family and I wanted to know who I was. ''

Y/N '' Did you find it. ''

Bobo '' I ran out of the house but Mr. TAESAN  found me and he told me everything about my family. my whole family used to live in America. so I just went there. ''

Y/N '' Did you meet your family''

Bobo  '' yeah I went to their graves they were peaceful there. ''

Y/N '' I am soo sorry ''

Bobo '' oh please don't be. Tell me why did you leave your house. you were living with your family then why. ''

Y/N '' it's because of what my family does. but how did you know I was here.''

Bobo '' a few years ago I came back to meet you to tell you where I was. but you were not there so I asked your dad and he told me you left.  then from him, I got your address but I wasn't able to meet you.

Y/N '' bobo are you the one who sent me flowers every day. 

Bobo '' (shy) Yes I thought I will tell you when we will meet.''

Y/N '' bobo stop sending me flowers from now on.''

Bobo '' what happened''

Y/N '' it's a long story I will tell you some other day now it's quite late already I have to leave.''

Bobo '' okay I will drop you '' 

Y/N '' no it's okay I can go. thank you.''

Bobo '' come on Y/N. we are not strangers I will take you to your house.''

Y/N '' okay ''

without Y/N telling bobo her house address bobo dropped her right in front of Jungkook's house. 
she was stunned but then she remember he is the one who send me flowers. 
but now she was relaxed that from now on he will not send her anything that will cause any misunderstanding between her and Jungkook. 
she said bye to Bobo and stepped out of the car.

Bobo '' bye see you again ''

Y/N '' yeah sure '' 

and she went inside the house and after her bobo drove away.
she saw that Jungkook was not in the house and Jimin was cooking the food.

Y/N '' wow Jimin something new I am seeing inside you. how long has it's been since you are cooking? and how good you are at it.''

Jimin '' (smile) I don't have to cook but I always cook when I and Urwa are in a fight. ''