Departure

"Ngh..." Noelle was sprawled face down on the couch, every one of her muscles screaming in agony after the day's training from hell. No matter how much she got used to being pushed past her physical limits, her trainers would find new and creative ways to surpass those limits.

The blonde understood the need to train her; she was going to be the Guardian Angel of Tsunayoshi Sawada, the future tenth Vongola boss, Juudaime, Decimo, and whatever else he was called. Because after Reborn tells him the news of being the one and only sole candidate of the tenth generation Vongola boss, his life pretty much gets thrown into turmoil from either the baby hitman's insane training sessions or other mafiosos chasing after him. Thus, he needed a Guardian Angel who was well versed in fighting.

But would it seriously kill them not to push her so hard that she can't move for the rest of the day or would they lose their title of sadist trainer if they allowed her breaks during intervals?

Noelle tried to push herself off the couch in her room only to succeed in falling on the white plush carpeted floor with a loud thud.

"Sarah and Feliciano are evil." Her words and groan being muffled by the carpet.

The two aforementioned were her tutors in weapons usage and physical combat respectively over the years since she had arrived. They were nice enough outside the training room, but in the battle field they really knew how to hand it to Noelle as proved by the bruises she had earned every single day since they began teaching her.

Sarah was a black belt in martial arts who was skilled in the art of wielding a bo. After a lot of debate on what type of weapon Noelle would wield when it came to fighting, it was decided that she should be taught in the art of bojutsu since she was entering an educational environment. Plus it was highly doubtful that she'd be able to sneak in with guns without getting arrested.

Not that Noelle was eager to use the very weapon that had killed her in the first place.

"Besides," Sarah had said when Noelle had been sulking unhappily about the decision, "the weapon combined with your super strength is deadly in itself!"

Much to Noelle's displeasure, she still maintained the inhuman strength she had inherited from her father who had inherited it from his. Many of the Serafin had considered her lucky to be able to surpass most people in terms of physical strength but Noelle usually found herself facing the downside of being able to easily break a table with one punch.

How many times through out the years had she broken cups, plates and cracked tables? How many times had she smashed the cutting boards and cracked the counters whenever she tried to help out in making the meals in her house? It had gotten so bad that her mom had actually banned her from the kitchen infinitely until she could rein in her strength.

But even she had to admit that her strength would probably be a valuable asset in the world that was Katekyo Hitman Reborn. The only thing she had to learn now was how to not break everything she touched.

Looking up from the floor, she saw her mechanical alarm clock stating that the time was nine-thirty at night.

Groaning, the girl forced herself up to walk over to her bed only to collapse on top of it. It smelled strongly of her favorite vanilla scent and as much as she wanted to bury her head into the sheets and inhale it, she forced herself to set the clock of her alarm for eight am.

The good thing about Noelle's harsh training schedule was that they didn't force her to wake her up at some godforsaken time early in the morning (such as the crack of dawn). Unfortunately, she was also NOT a morning person so eight am was still pretty early for her.

As she placed the clock back on to the top of the white mini book shelf that was next to her bed, the now twelve year old girl caught a glimpse of a bruise that was beginning to darken on her arm.