Hibari kyoya

For what had to be one of those rare moments in her life, Noelle was up before seven. Before, she'd need the help of her alarm clock to accomplish that but today she had actually managed to get up on her own. Though she was still somewhat sleepy, she knew that if she fell asleep again she'd probably wake up three hours later and would be late for her first day at Namimori Middle School.

Which was not a good thing considering who headed the up Namimori Middle Discipline Committee in the first place.

"Ugh... what a great way to start off." Noelle muttered as she vividly remembered her first encounter with the demon skylark.

About a week ago, when Noelle had decided to go see what the school she was soon going to attend was going to be like, she had come across the actual and in live tonfa wielding delinquent Kyoya Hibari who made it clear that he didn't like her being near the school grounds when she wasn't a student there.

Yet.

She only had to see the flash of his concealed weapon to know that she was to get out of the area immediately.

So while she looked forward to attending the school where she'd meet Tsuna and the others, she was definitely not looking forward to the part where she'd have to see Hibari again.

He didn't seem as scary as everyone thought he was in the anime or manga when you were behind the lines of reality and fiction reading about Tsuna's adventures, but it was a whole different perspective when she had come across him face to face and he had been out for her blood.

And since it was Hibari, he'd probably recognize her; not that it was a hard thing considering that she had the stereotyped all-american girl looks which she hated with a passion. That sort of thing made you stand out; especially when you were in a foreign country in a town like Namimori.

Thinking about the people she had once recognized as being characters in a manga, she remembered one evening when she had just narrowly missed being run over by Ryohei Sasagawa when he was doing one of his training regiments. She had been out for a walk when she saw the tanned middle schooler running towards her. Fast.

She had barely managed to throw herself out of the way.

Finishing up her breakfast which was cereal and buttered toast, she dumped the dishes in the sink and quickly washed them before heading to her bedroom and getting dressed in the school uniform that she had been provided with.

She examined herself in front of the body length mirror that her condo (it was way too nice and shiny to call an apartment) provided for her. The skirt was black and she wore a white blouse with a red bow tied on it. Since it was spring, she had to wear a beige coloured blazer with the Namimori Middle crest over top the blouse.

Having gone to a public schools for most of her first life, it was definitely going to take her a while to get the whole japanese school uniform concept down.

Brushing the long strands of hair that came down to the middle of her back, Noelle wondered if she should get a hair cut. It was easier to fight with short hair, but she could also easily tie it back with an elastic.

But the thing was was that she had also grown quite fond of her hair being long. Back at the Serafin mansion, she had wanted to cut her hair but most of the other females didn't want her to; apparently, they designated her as their dress up doll and often did her hair in various styles or made her wear frilly clothes or other things they wanted to see her in.

The bad thing about it was that she had grown so accustomed to having her hair put in various styles, she always had to wear something in her hair. Whether it was a hair clip, a ribbon, a headband or it just had to be tied back in either a pony tail. Geez, she felt like she was the new Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket. She could probably easily cosplay as her too if Noelle's hair was dark brown instead of platinum blonde and her eyes were a darker shade of blue.