Gokudera Hayato Part 2

Well, this was Reborn.

"Now I will ask again; who are you?" There was a pause. "And if you don't tell me..."

Another pause.

"...I am a hitman after all."

Noelle sighed. There was no way she was going to get out of this one and her duty of protecting Tsuna was on the line. It should have been her life, but she wouldn't be able to die.

At least, not yet.

But having that particular fact revealed to Reborn wouldn't be pleasant. Though it might make things easier for her as well; the baby would have certainly spotted her hanging around Tsuna to play her role as his Guardian Angel and would be suspicious of her hanging around, something he wouldn't think of as a coincidence.

"Fine. I didn't expect any less from the strongest hitman of the Vongola famiglia and possibly the world... Reborn." She smirked.

There were too loud bangs that startled Noelle and the girl panicked, wondering if he had decided to shoot her anyways. Then she heard a thud and stunned silence from the volleyball players and spectators below.

Oh. Wait.

That was Tsuna he was shooting at.

"If you know those names, that must mean you have some involvement in the mafia world." There was a light tap as Reborn landed right in front of her bound form. "Speak."

Noelle looked annoyed by the baby's demands, but she spoke anyways.

"My first name is Noelle." She sighed. "But my last name is an alias. My real last name is Serafin." Actually, it was Kennedy but that was when she had still been fully alive.

Reborn stared at her, neutral baby face not displaying any sort of emotion as he studied her.

"Can you prove it?" He finally asked.

Noelle scrunched up her face as she tried to think of something fast. Then she remembered the winged insignia necklace that she was wearing around her neck, tucked into the safety of her shirt. It was used as the famiglia identification, but it was supposed to be kept hidden unless it was absolutely vital for her to show it.

Being at the mercy of a sadistic baby who could kill you with one head-shot probably counted as 'vital'.

"My necklace. I have a necklace of the Serafin insignia." There was also the insignia tattoo on her back, but she'd have to strip down for that.

With his baby hands, Reborn reached into her shirt (not in a perverse way, thank god) and brought out the very necklace she was talking about.

The jewelery was forged with real gold as the Serafin seemed to have a thing for using the genuine expensive stuff. The insignia consisted of what looked like a diamond sliver with a small head attached to the tip to represent a person with gold wings attached.

Reborn examined the figure in his hand, turning it carefully to presumably see if was the real thing or a fake.

"This is the true Serafin insignia." He finally stated after a few minutes.

"Um, yes." Noelle struggled with the bonds. "Now can you release me please?"

Reborn walked around her and with one swift motion that she couldn't see, had cut both the ropes. She sat up and rolled her wrists and stretched her legs as she got the circulation flowing through her half-asleep limbs again.

"How'd you know I was really who I said I was?" Noelle couldn't help asking when she finally looked at the baby who had his eyes hidden by his fedora. "For all you know, I could've stolen that from one of their members."