Gokudera Hayato

"Here." Hana said, coming up to the Serafin just after she set her things down and giving her two one-thousand yen bills. "Your money."

Noelle stared at the bills blankly for a moment before she remembered the bet the day before on who would win the match. She took the bills, feeling a bit guilty that she had basically cheated on the bet since she knew before hand that Tsuna would win by going into Dying Will Mode and then sending Mochida into unconscious shock by making him bald. Or was it the pain that knocked him unconscious? It didn't matter either way; he still won.

Yeah, knowing the future took the fun out of things like that.

"Heh, heh. Thanks." Noelle's cheeks tinged with pink and she averted her gaze to the side.

Trying to distract herself from the fact that she had cheated on the bet, she heard some of her classmates gossiping. She perked at the mention of a 'transfer student' and did her best not to break out into a huge smile, instead settling for a small grin.

Hayato Gokudera arrived just on time.

As she listened to various conversations circulating around the room on whether the new student was going to be a girl or boy with both genders hoping that they'd be cute, Noelle wondered just why on earth kids in Japanese schools made such a big deal about transfers in the first place. Maybe it had to do with the fact that in Japan, it was the teachers who had to walk to the next class instead of the students and because of that they pretty much saw the same old faces everyday since there was no going to new classes and meeting up with different people for them.

Which would make sense if someone new was introduced. Despite animes portraying them as such, transfer students weren't all that common in Japan.

The teacher came in and after homeroom introductions were made as it had been for the past few months, their sensei gestured for someone to come into the room.

And when that someone stalked into the room with their hands shoved into their pockets, Noelle smirked.

There he was: Gokudera in all his silver haired glory.

The white shirt of his school uniform was unbuttoned revealing a red shirt and the dog tag necklaces that he wore on a silver chain that gave him that bad boy look. He was attractive, but Noelle was immune to his charms; unlike most of the girls in her class who were watching him with glazed eyes.

While the girls swooned, the boys were muttering whispers of discontent at the fact that Gokudera had pretty much garnered the attention of practically all the females in the room save for Noelle, Hana who just stared at him with unimpressed eyes and Kyoko who thought of the transfer student as interesting but was otherwise not thinking of him as anything else.

"I'll introduce the transfer student." The teacher said once the students had settled down. "He was studying abroad in Italy until now, his name is..." There was a pause. "Gokudera Hayato-kun."

The class broke out into whispers again, the girls' being noticeably the loudest.

"Wow, he's so hot!"

"On top of that, he's moved from another country!"

Noelle twitched, internally gagging. And people seriously wondered why girls were portrayed as love struck fools in media?

The blonde watched as he strode to the back of the room with the bad boy posture and aura he had been exuding all morning, purposely slowing down until he had reached Tsuna's desk. Since the brunet had been gazing at Kyoko, wondering if she too had fallen for Gokudera's charms, Tsuna didn't realize the boy making his way towards him until he was right in front of his view, blocking his crush.