"Hey, um.. Could you at least tell me where we're going? Just so you don't need to yank me here and there," I asked Jung Hoseok, one of the flower boys at our school who was pulling me towards somewhere, well, I don't know where.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Um.. Just follow me through here, we're almost there." He flashed me a smile before taking a right turn, towards the forbidden grounds. This building here was said to be forbidden due to some naughty students who awakened the spirits of the school using a ouija board and most people believed that actually happened. The building looked old, with paint peeling off the walls and plants using the walls as stilts.

"Come on. We're almost there." I nodded, following him into the building. Goosebumps began to cover every inch of my skin as cool breezes breeze past me, making the surroundings cooler. "Cold?" I turned to look at him and shook my head. "No, it's just really cool here."

He nodded before grabbing my hand and intertwined it with his before pulling me towards the other end of the courtyard and into one of the classrooms, which were also abandoned by the way. Opening the door, I could hear sounds of laughter coming from the other side.

"Hobi hyung! Did you bring any food back?" I heard someone ask the boy who was currently holding onto my hand. He shook his head and jokingly replied back to the person, "Don't you think you've had enough food for today? At least, for this morning?" Hearing the person do aegyo noises, I giggled, causing Hoseok to turn and stare at me.

"Come on, I wanna introduce you to the boys." He smiled and pulled me closer. Introduce me? What the heck? Why all of a sudden 1/7 of the infamous gang is taking an interest in me and wants to introduce me to the gang?

"Ahhhhh, you didn't bring back food, but you brought back a special someone," I saw the boy with broad shoulders smirk, which in turn, caused me to blush due to his words.

"Hey, back off, Jin hyung. I called dibs." Dibs? Whoa, whoa, whoa, what? "Um, dibs? I don't recall you saying anything, you just dragged me here from the library and shushing me every time I asked you where we were going. So.. Dibs? No way, not gonna happen." I shrugged off his hand in mine and crossed my arms, staring at him.

"Ooooooooh, Hobi hyung just got burned!" I see this boy who had ruffled hair turn to high-five the boy beside him, who looked as though he was my junior, from the corner of my eye.

"Okay, I'm sorry. The reason I brought you here is bec-" He didn't get to finish his sentence because a high-pitched squeal came from behind me. "Omo, is that you, Hana?"

"Lynna?"

[A/N: hey guys, so yeah. I'm gonna explain something so here goes nothing.

In this story..

Jin, Jhope (Hoseok/Hobi) and Suga (Yoongi) are in their senior year.

Rapmon (Namjoon) and Jimin are in their junior year.

V (Taehyung) is in his sophomore year (he had to study a year back as his birthday falls on Dec 30)

Jungkook is in his freshmen year.

I love you guys oh so much and thank you for supporting. Love you guys!]