십사

After the mini crying fest they had, I silently followed Taehyung to his car as we bid goodbye to my parents. On our way to school, tension filled the car as I wordlessly stare at the passing houses and trees and nature. Taehyung focused on his driving, not minding me. I knew he was still a little worked up about me maybe remembering something, but he did not showed it. If memory served me correct, Taehyung used to be open with his feelings.

"We're here, Hana," I turned to look in front of me as we parked into a parking space just in front of the school entrance. I smiled at Taehyung and grabbed my bag as I got out of the car. Midway, I remembered something before turning back in and gave him a kiss on the lips. "See you later, Tae," I left him dumbfounded in the car as I walked away, smiling.

"Hana~" I turned my head to look at Lynna. She was smiling and frantically waving for me to go over. My smiled widened when I neared her and saw that her hand was interlocked with a shy Jungkook's. 

"How have you been doing, Lynna?" I asked as I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

Lynna chuckled before letting go of Jungkook so I could give him a hug too. "What do you mean? We just saw each other two days ago," 

"And that's such a long time~" I whined and pouted as Jungkook and Lynna laughed. Feeling someone wrapping their arms around my waist and lifting me up playfully, I squealed, knowing very well who it was.

"Hey, hyung," I gave Taehyung a peck on the cheek before he and Jungkook did their special handshake. It was kind of long and weird, but that was the uniqueness in the two of them. People in the hallway were staring at the two of them and Lynna and I couldn't help but laugh at the two who were still in their own world.

"So when did you and Taehyung oppa became a thing? Last I remembered, you were pining for Hoseok oppa," I froze at Lynna's words. A smirk greeted me as I turned to face her.

"Uh.. Well.. It's kind of a long story?" I gave a nervous laugh before Lynna hurriedly pulled me into the growing crowd, hoping to squeeze some details out of me.

* * *

"Okay. So let me get this straight: You're childhood best friends with both Taehyung oppa and Hoseok oppa. The three of you were involved in an accident together, which in turn made you and Hoseok oppa lose your memories. Taehyung oppa who survived the accident with a broken arm are trying to reconcile with the two of you. Am I right?" 

I nodded at Lynna's brief understanding. I was surprised, I hadn't expected Lynna to understand my situation without judging me first. And yes, I had told her that I remembered back when I was younger, I had feelings for both (yes, both) Taehyung and Hoseok, but because Hoseok was already a womanizer back then, I was closer to Taehyung.

"I take back what I said the other night about Hoseok oppa would be the one who grabbed you first. Seems to me like Taehyung oppa would have the upper hand," Lynna smirked before unlocking her phone and typed in something.

We were in the library. It was the only place Lynna had thought of when she wanted to find a quiet place where we could talk without anyone eavesdropping. While waiting for Lynna to text whoever she was texting, I silently studied for my Biology quiz that was happening next period. As I finished up about the carotid artery of the heart, Lynna tapped on my shoulder and shoved her phone in my face. 

"What is it?" I asked because the phone was literally plastered onto my face and I was not able to read whatever it was on it.

Lynna scoffed before taking back her phone and read it aloud. "I surfed the web on how to remember a memory that was once lost and it is said that if the person who lost their memory did the same thing with the same person of that memory, the said person would get glimpses of the memory and remember it," She finished reading and smiled brightly.