여섯

It's been two days since I've made friends with the Bangtan Boys. Two days since I reconciled with my 'long-lost' best friend. Two days me and Hoseok was at his house, laying in his bed, sleeping. Two days since I ran out of his house the moment I laid eyes on that photo.

It was a Friday, and I was currently avoiding Lynna and the boys. Wearing a oversized hoodie over my uniform and my nerdy glasses, I walked down the hallway, humming silently to EXO's El Dorado. Hoping I don't run into Lynna or the boys, I swiftly made my way towards my locker, got out my necessary books and hurried towards my next class, English Literature.

But I'm guessing fate isn't one to obey my wishes because on my way to class, I bumped into Taehyung.

"Hana?" I winced before lowering my hood and turned to face him with a caught-red-handed face.

"Hana, what are you wearing?" He looked me up and down before scrunching his nose up in distaste. Obviously someone doesn't like girls who dress simply.

"Just the usual clothes," I flashed him a tiny smile before gathering my things properly. "Listen, don't tell Lynna or the guys you saw me, okay? I just.. need some time alone for now." He nodded and I knew he could be trusted with.

Muttering a thanks, I turned and walked down the hallway and towards my class, which I'm going to be late for if I don't hurry up.

But mother nature wasn't swinging my way either.

✖✖✖

"You need a what? You call me after not calling me for two days and you ask me for a what?" I winced as I felt the pain again. Clutching my stomach, I silently prayed for Lynna to stop yelling and just get here already.

"Please, Lynna. I need it.. And maybe two aspirins please?" I felt faint, but I need to hold onto the pain. Lynna sighed and gave in. "Fine. I'll send one of the boys to give it to you. I'm about to go in for class now."

My eyes widened as her words sink it. "Lynna, what the f-" "I gotta now. Love you, Hana. Bye!" She hung up on me. What the hell.

✖✖✖

I've been waiting for about ten minutes and my pain is worsening. I was about to call Lynna again when I heard knock outside the girls' bathroom. "Hana?" I let out a huge breath when I realized it was Taehyung.

"Taehyung? I'm right here."

He pushed open the door and carefully walked in. I could hear his heavy breaths as he walked towards my stall and knocked on it. I hurriedly unlocked the door, opened it slightly and let my hand through the gap to receive my things. Taehyung passed them to me and stood awkwardly outside my stall as I did what I had to.

"You wouldn't have a bottle of water with you, do you?" I asked, blushing as I came out of the stall and washed my hands.

"Actually, I do." He uncapped the bottle and passed it to me as I thanked him, swallowed down my two pills of aspirin as I gulped down the water.

"Feeling better? Do you need me to take you home?" I shook my head. I didn't need him to find out my place of stay and tell Hoseok. Avoiding him and running out on him was bad, him finding out where I lived and started to annoy me would be worse.

"Oh, okay." I watched from the corner of my eye that he was squirming. Probably because he's in a girl's bathroom. I shook the silly grin creeping up my face before grabbing his wrist and pulling him out of the place.

"Don't you have class, Taehyung?" He looked up and into my eyes as he shook his head. I could tell he was trying to avoid something. "I don't either. Let's go for a drive." I smiled as guilt start to creep through me, knowing I did have a class and I was actually playing truancy.

✖✖✖

"Do you want to talk about it, Taehyung?" I asked the moment he stopped his car on the side of the road, where it was under a shade coming from the trees.

I heard him sigh as his tears start to fall. Woah, woah, woah. What is happening?

"I-I don't think I'm good enough. I do the things I love, but somehow there's people who don't think I do enough. And these people... they start to bully me, tease me until I become vulnerable. T-They say I'm not worthy of being with the rest of the boys, that I don't belong with them. A-And oh my god, am I seriously telling you all these right now?" I patted his back as he let all the tears fall.

Hoping he was okay again, I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over to hug him. But somehow the position wasn't working for me cause my side kept being poked by the armrest. So Taehyung lifted me up and placed me on his lap, which made me look like I was straddling him. My face felt hot, but I leaned in to hug him tight, comforting him. But what I didn't know was Hoseok's car was driving slowly past ours as I continued to hug Taehyung and he did the same.

[A/N: the ending wasn't supposed to be this way. But after reading and watching what happened to Taehyung, I'm just so mad and sad that people would actually criticize our alien. We love him just the way he is and those haters have broken him. He didn't even smile when they receive their 3rd win, nor did he smile when they were doing their Bangtan bomb. I just.. I have no idea how to express my feelings. I mean, Taehyung is a human too, people. He makes mistakes, don't tell me you don't? I just.. I can't, okay?

Anyway, I love you guys. If you read till the end here, comment #TaehyungYourePerfect or #WeLoveYouTaehyung or #CheerUpTaehyung. Love you guys, bye..]