Attending study hall for the first time ever since I started high school, my anxiety got the best of me and I was starting to fidget in my seat. Hoseok who was sitting next to me, kept on giving me side-glances. I assured him multiple times that I was fine, but I didn't think he believed me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hoseok asked me for the umpteenth time as the two of us were alone. Jungkook and Lynna had disappeared to who knows where five minutes later when study hall started. Taehyung and Jimin went to play trauncy, and the rest went to other corners of the hall, so it was just me and Hoseok.

I nodded and tried to put on a smile. The whispers, glances and snickers that I was given by the rest of the student body made my anxiety even worse, but I held on strong. There was only ten minutes of study hall left and hopefully I can hold myself together until then. I didn't need a sudden outburst and gain attention. That wasn't me.

A minute passed and I was, like the past forty-one minutes I've been doing, trying to read my biology textbook. But nothing came in my mind. I couldn't stay concentrated and my mind seem to wander off to somewhere else, leaving me with blank thoughts and ever increasing anxiety.

Another passed and my teeth were starting to clatter. I shut my mouth and tried to read about the structure of the paramecium cell one last time and felt sweat trickle down the side of my face. My hands, which were gripping the sides of my chair tightly started to shake and my grip on the seat tightened. Closing my eyes and praying that the time would pass quickly, I felt fatigue get the best of me.

"That's it. We're leaving." I opened my eyes and stared at Hoseok as he started to pack his things in his bag and then did the same to mine. Once he was done, he slipped both bags onto his shoulder and helped me get out of my seat. My fragile state must be terrifying because when we started to move towards the door, most students were staring at me with wide eyes and opened mouths.

Once out, I started to calm down a little. I felt tired, like I could blackout anytime. Hoseok, who was holding onto me tightly, brought me outside the school and towards the parking lot. He opened the door and carefully guide me in and strapped my seatbelt before going to the driver's side. He started the engine and drove out of the school compound. My eyes started to droop and my mind was unable to interpret what I was going to say, so I did what I could do in my state, I fell asleep.

✖✖✖

Waking up in a soft and big bed, I immediately sat up and felt if I was still wearing clothes. Luckily, they were still on. Beside me, Hoseok was snoring in his sleep. Although deemed cute, his snoring took his whole image to another level. Sneakily searching for my phone, I grabbed it from the bedside table and opened the camera app. Positioning myself in a way that I was comfortable and Hoseok was still in shot, I snapped a picture just as he opened his eyes.

Grabbing my hand with my phone, he stared into my eyes. I felt guilty for doing something so stalkerish and at the same time so embarrassed for being caught. Pulling me down towards me, I was grateful for the darkness of the room cause if he saw me now, he would be teasing my toamto red face.

Lips almost inches away from each other, he pulled me closer and placed his mouth next to my ear, "Next time you want a picture, just ask."

I slapped his arm playfully before getting out of the bed, picked up my bag on the floor and left the room. Running down a flight of stairs, I start to brainstorm why this household seemed so familiar. The pale purple walls, the white furniture, everything.

In the living room, there was a fireplace. And on it, was several picture frames. I couldn't really decipher the photos from afar, so I walked closer to the fireplace and took a good look. Regretting the moment I looked at that one specific photo, I quickly stepped aside and ran out the front door, not caring for the boy running behind me, yelling my name.