7 - One Night With Him

"What the hell are you doing?"

My voice echoed through the silent room. Damian, who is now shirtless, mind you, turned around, face blank. I set my foot down, silently hissing in pain. The brunette simply raises his eyebrow.

"Taking my shirt off?" he replied, confused. "I can see that." I scoff. "Why are you taking your shirt off?" I ask again. Did he hit his head in the door frame while coming? That isn't impossible, seeing how tall he is.

"Because that is how I sleep." he says, simply throwing his shirt away and walking towards the bed. Does this man have no conscience? Or does he just not see me as a woman? I scoff, leaning on the door.

"Is there a problem?" he asks, walking towards me. "No." I reply, turning away from him. "So, are you coming?" he asks again. I turned to look at him, but after seeing him sit on the bed, looking so... hot, I decided otherwise.

"U-uh. On second thought, maybe I should go sleep in another room."

"Don't be stupid. Alfred just told you that there are no rooms available." said Damian, staring at me intensely. "It doesn't really matter if the sheets are not there, I could sleep on the sofa or something." I say, trying not to stutter.

"You could sleep on the sofa here." said Damian, like he was stating the obvious. Only after seeing him pointing at the sofa did I remember that he did have a sofa. God! Why is my luck so bad and so good at the same time?

"I-it's okay. I'm already intruding enough, and- " I say, trying to come up with some valid reason to get out of here. Damian just glared at me, pissed. "Dupain-Cheng." he called out, cutting off my rambling.

"Y-yeah?"

"Go to sleep."

"Yeah..."

I groan at my failed mission. Should I just sleep on the sofa? But Damian's bed is just so soft. Screw it, I'll just go with the flow.

"I'm sleeping on the bed."

"Okay."

He doesn't seem to mind even a little bit that someone is sleeping on his bed. With him.

Just as Damian starts to lay down on the bed, I realize something very, very important. "Uh, Damian?" I speak up, embarrassed about what I'm about to ask. "What?" he asks, opening one eye to look at me, who was still standing next to the door.

"I-i , uh... I don't have anything to wear." I say. Both his eyes snap open. Oh, now he's paying attention. "Just wear what you're wearing now." he says skeptically, as if he knows what he is suggesting is wrong.

"No way." I said, violently shaking my head. "Then my clothes would get all wrinkled, and I need to wear the same thing tomorrow because I don't have any other clothes." I say, sighing. I was especially particular about my fashion.

Seeing as I owned a clothing brand.

"Where are your clothes?" he asks. "At the hotel." I say. The room stays silent for a while, when me and Damian try to figure out a solution. The brunette wipes a hand over his face, as if he was trying to wipe the sleep from himself.

"Do you think Stephanie would mind if I wake her up?" I ask.

He suddenly panics. "No." he said, a bit too quickly. His eyes dart across the room, trying to come up with some excuse. I look at him, confused. Why can't I just go and wake them up- Oh right. They're vigilantes, they must have patrol. I mentally face-palm myself.

Although, it was funny how easily the stone-cold 'Robin' lost his composure. I silently swooned over how vulnerable and adorable he was right now, even though he kept glaring at me. I guess sleep does really change people.