Spin-Off: Darkness Returns Teaser

A/N: Hey, everyone! I'm here with the long-awaited summary teaser for my next book, the spin-off Darkness Returns! Remember to read the bottom A/N for more info! :D Enjoy!

Darkness Returns

  Welcome to Manhattan, New York, a place where monsters roam free and magic is a must. It can be difficult to live here as a human, but I manage.

  My name is Antoinette Sinclair, formally Drake, and I'm currently working for the local Agency here. No longer a hunter in the field, I still have to deal with the supernatural on a daily basis.

  Lately, the vampires of the city have been reined in, I guess you could say. At least, that's what Kira - current master vampire - claims.

  Regardless of the status of New York's undead, I've kept this place as my home with Henri, my husband. My sister Liz has been training hard, but something about her behavior seems off.

  What could it be?

  To top it all off, the mysterious and powerful supernatural council has made their presence known, and they're curious about the grimoire of Viviana Garland, not to mention Drusilla Radcliffe, a hybrid in hiding.

  Could the council be trusted?

  Could anyone be trusted in this damn city?

  With my luck, the answer was a hard maybe...

A/N: So, that's all for now. School started yesterday for me, but I'll still be writing! Darkness Returns will officially be released on Wattpad on March 4th!! Yeah, I know that's a ways off, but I need time to plan ahead, not to mention this semester will be my last of community college XD Either way, I hope this teaser will be enough for now! Until next time, everyone <3

Picture: the official cover for the upcoming spin-off Darkness Returns! Made by the amazing AlexandraSinclair! ;) Thanks <3

Video: none (for now!)

External Link: Will be released when Darkness Returns comes to Wattpad on March 4th ;) Be ready for it!!

~ Fangs & Kisses! ~