Chapter 5

" Haruka~"

" Haruka~"

" Huh? It's those voices again." I said while looking around.

It's so cold and dark here. And once again I'm naked so nothing could get any worse.

" Haruka~" said one of the voice but louder.

"Haruka~"

The voices were getting louder and louder, each called by a different tone of voice. I looked everywhere to see where are those voices coming from but there isn't anybody or anything here. Why is this happening to me? Why are they calling that name?

" Haruka~"

" Haruka~"

" Ahh!!" I screamed.

I covered my ears hoping that it will reduce the sound of the voices. But it just kept getting louder and louder. I pushed my hands into my ears harder and crotched down to my knees. Then, all of a sudden, the voices Stopped. I looked up while slowly uncovering my ears and standing up. There's was nothing but silence. It's was weird that the voices stopped all of a sudden.

I started to walk without any knowledge as to where I am going but I had a feeling something is waiting for me. I continue walking, I think I walked for about 30 minutes give or take but then there was a bright light. It was the same light, I saw before. But this time there are shadowy figures, seven figures to be exact. They all just stared down on me. If I looked a little closer without the light blasting in my eyes, these figures looked like they were smiling. Their smilies gave such a warm feeling.

I hear a melody. Are they singing? I could almost hear the lyrics.

" Saa Let's song!

Yume wo utaou ( let's shout)

Sora ni utaou ( Let's go)

Hajikeru monogatari ni shichaimashou

Mirai no chizu wo (Yes! Yes!)

Kimi to egakou

Kono Revolution (We are)

Ikimashou ( Starish)

Ai wo change the star

Check it out!" They sang

It was just a beautiful song. They stretch out their hands and I, for the first time since I woke up, felt happy and warm like I belonged with them. I reached for their hands but they were all gone along with the light when I almost grabbed one of their hands. Everything is now dark again and I'm crying. I don't know why I'm crying? Was it because they left me? I'm so lonely, I don't who I am or where I am.

" Please wake me up from this nightmare." I cried.

After that, I found my self staring at the hospital ceiling. I touched my eyes and I felt hot tears coming from them, I guess cried in my sleep. I laughed in relief because I'm finally awake from that nightmare. I sat up in the bed and scanned the bedroom. Judging by the time of the clock that's right next to the bed on a desk, it's already midnight. I sighed over that fact because since I'm awake and not feeling sleepy anymore, what do I do now?

*heavy breathing*

" huh? What is that?" I said to myself.

Out of no where, I heard heavy breathing like someone is suffocating and it sounded really close. I looked around and listened to sound to see where its coming from but it led me straight to the closed curtain. I wouldn't dare to open the curtain but the breathing was getting heavier so I had no choice.

I opened the curtain and there, I saw the source of the heavy breathing. It was that rude boy from earlier this morning. He was sweating as his chest was rapidly going up and down with every breath. Judging by his face he seems to be having a nightmare. I came close to his bed and notice that he was not covering himself up well with the blanket. So I grabbed the blanket that only covered his legs and pulled it over his body until I placed it neatly on top of his chest.

" Your going to get sick, idiot." I said to him as I patted the sheets

Once I was finished, he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. I landed on his chest, looked at him in surprise, I quickly got off but in the process, I heard him whisper...

" Don't go."

I stared at him while trying to process on what he just said.

" Don't go" he begged.

He seemed to having a really bad nightmare. Ugh even though he has a really bad attitude, I can't just leave like this and besides he has a good grip on my hand. So I grabbed a nearby chair and sat next to him on the bed as he continued to hold my hand. Now that I have a better view of his face, he is quiet handsome, with his green spike hair, long eye-lashes and full lips. Ow, he really has a good grip on me, I thought as I looked at my hand but then I noticed that he has a hospital wrist band. Oh, so his name is Kou.

" Don't go. Don't go." He continued saying.

" Don't worry, I won't leave. " I replied.

After I said that, he calmed down little and he was breathing normally. In order to make him sleep peacefully, I sang a song that I only remember ever since I woke up.

" Twinkle Twinkle little star

How I wondered what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky..."

As I sang that song, he was finally relaxed and slept peacefully through the night, I think. I dozed off until I sang the song the fifth time. Through that night, I didn't have that dream again. Weird.
I woke up by the sun that was blasting through the windows.

" Morning, already?" I yawned.

I stretch my hands into the air as I laid myself back on the chair then I noticed that my hands were free. I looked at my hands then at the bed but there was no one in it. I guess he left or something. While on that thought, I stood up from the chair and headed for the slide door. As I was going through the door, I bumped into someone.

" I'm sorry, I wasn't looking" I said while bowing my head multiple times.

Without hearing a reply, I heard the person's foot steps walk pass me. I look up and turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was Kou. He stood in front of the window without saying anything. I quietly tried to walk out the room because it seems I'll be such a bother to him if I stayed. But as I was almost out of the room he said...

" you"

" y-yes?" I nervously said.

" There is food in the cafeteria, go eat"

" oh okay, thank you" I said with a bow as I left the room.

As I stepped out of the room, I began walking through the hospital halls. While walking, I started to think that the guy named Kou is really demanding. But why did he point out that the cafeteria has food? He is a weird guy. I can't tell what is he thinking. I guess there are just some people you can't understand.

Deep in my thoughts, I noticed that I was walking while not even knowing where the cafeteria is. As I look around, I don't even know which part of the hospital I'm in. I'm completely lost...

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it took so long. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and stay tune for the next one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxb7u9RyNb0 ..... This link will show you the song I put in this story.