chapter 8

I couldn't wait to tell Kou the news. I bet that if I pass that audition, I'll get a plane ticket Tokyo to, not only to sing live but to see if I could get my memories back! Just thinking about gets me more excited but that's only if the judges like me. Although I wonder who the judges are?

Meanwhile at the TV store...

" oh! Did I forget to tell you?! The Talent Shows Judges are, none other than the famous, STARISH!"

~end of recap~

At New York Airport...

" Wow, look at all these huge buildings! They are so big !" Said Cecil like a child.

" Yep, We're not in Tokyo anymore." Said ittoki while smiling.

" Okay, we should check out. Now where is that?" Asked Syo

" Why don't we ask that lady, where it is?" Suggested Natsuki.

" Okay! Excuse me! Do you know where the check out section is?" Asked Syo to the lady.

" I'm sorry, I dont speak Japanese." She said.

" What did she say?" Asked Ittoki looking confused.

" I don't know!" Said syo looking really confused.

" Here let my try." Said Ren while stepping forward to the lady. " Excuse me, we would like to know where the check out department is?" He said in English while he was sparkling. With that the lady point to where the Check out department is, while having hearts in her eyes.

" Thank you." He said with a smile and headed back to the group.

" Leave it up to Ren when it comes to these types of situations." Said ittoki.

" So where is the Check out department?" Asked tokiya.

" She said it was straight down this path." He said while pointing to the same direction the lady pointed before.

" Good job, the quicker we finish, the quicker we will be able to check in for the hotel." Said Hijiriawa.

" Now that you mention it, Ringo sensei said that he was going to call us when we check in the hotel. It's about our job assignment." Said Tokiya.

" What!? Then we have to hurry!" Screamed ittoki.

They all started running towards the check out desk while dodging people with luggages. When they got there they had to wait in a long, long line.

Meanwhile with haruka.....

" Okay, Class is over, everyone is dismissed. But be sure to Study for Midterms on Monday. Good night!" Said the Music teacher when he left.

" Hey Star!" Yelled a girl Named Sarah while walking up to star.

" What's up" I said while packing my stuff at the same time.

" I was wondering if wanna grab a bite with me and the others?" Asked Sarah.

" I would love to go but I can't. Because the hospital staff is going to through a party for me tonight." I said as I grabbed my bag and walked towards the exit door.

" Oh, that's right! It's been two years since you've been here ever since your accident." SAid Sarah as she walked along side with Star.

" Yeah. Even if I told them not to throw a party for me, they still insisted. They said that I'm the best thing that happen to them but it's the other way around."

" Really? How so?" Asked Sarah.

" Without them, I would still be lost and scared. I wouldn't be who I am now without them especially without Kou." I said with a smile.