Sarial

Fandom: Lord of the Rings

Sarial is an elf. She's the little sister of Legolas, but, when their mother died, their father became very protective of her and basically banished her to Rivendell under the protection of Lord Elrond. She was confined to the borders of Rivendell "for her own protection."

She channeled her bitterness and anger towards her father into sparing and training as a warrior, eventually becoming the equivalent of an Elvin General.

As Aragorn has a love-interest in Rivendell, he and Sarial become good friends. She and Arwen - Elrond's Daughter, Aragon's love-interest - are basically sisters.

When the council of Elrond is called, she acts as the greeter to all of the incoming guests from across Middle Earth. Obviously, Legolas shows up and they have an awkward family reunion where she goes off about their dad.

She joins the Fellowship and is just sort of there through the entire journey. She doesn't play a significant role per say, but she helps out.

In the end, when all the other elves leave for the undying land (or whatever it's called😅) she chooses to stay behind as Aragorn's protector/soldier/council/confidant.

________________
Okay, so this is basically how these things are going to go. Some will be longer than others depending on how much I've thought about/dug into their stories and how complex their role is.
Anyway, if you want me to do a story for any of these characters, feel free to let me know. Fore warning, I may or may not get to it considering I have like 30 drafts and ongoing works. 😐If I do get to it, it will take a while.
Hope you enjoyed.
-Cheshire