Areatha Yur (Rogue)

Fandom: Mandalorian
A/N: helmet's not right, but close enough. 😅

Areatha, also known as Rogue, is a Mandalorian in the time after the fall of the Empire. She's a foundling who decides to go off on her own after her training. She returns to her "clan" every so often to have her armor forged, but completely cut herself off once that was done.

She travels the galaxy as a bounty hunter with a reputation for never taking in a bounty alive.

One day, she gets reeled into a mission concerning a particularly high bounty.

Another Mandalorian is protecting a young alien with strange abilities. Initially, she acts friendly to get the kid, but changes her mind as she get to know the Child and the Mandalorian.

When more bounty hunters come for the kid, she fights with Mando to hold them back. She gets caught in an explosion, which forces her helmet off and almost kills her.

Mando and the Child stay with her until she has healed. Mando has to tell her that he's seen her face.

Areatha continues to help Mando for a while, keeping her helmet as a reminder of what she's willing to risk, but never wearing it.

Later, they part ways and Mando doesn't see her again until he finds a group of Mandalorians, who are not afraid to remove their helmets.

She rejoins his efforts to save the Child until a Jedi Master arrives and takes the Child for its protection.