Bethany & Peter Black

Fandom: Harry Potter

Bethany and Peter are the fraternal twin children of Reguilus Black - the brother of Sirius Black. They were both very close to their uncle until he was locked in Azkaban for helping Voldemort kill Lily and James Potter.

They refused to believe that their uncle was capable of betraying his closest friends, but there's nothing they could do to free him.

Soon after, their father dies while searching for something. He never told them what. They live alone in the Black family house - now the base for the Order of the Phoenix.

At Hogwarts, they are outcasts because of who their family is. They are both sorted into Ravenclaw, but Peter acts more like a Gryffindor.

During their second year, a boy named Harry Potter shows up and triggers an uproar in the school. They don't interact with him during his first year.

Harry's second year, the Chamber of Secrets is opened and people start to blame him for it. Bethany tries to cheer him up, telling him to ignore the other students. "People are always afraid of what they don't understand."

In Harry's third year, their fourth, Sirius Black escapes from prison and they face even more backlash as Dementors guard the school and rumors of the "mass murderer" spread.

Peter gets attacked by a Dementor and is bedridden for a while.

When Sirius reaches the school, Rhemus Lupin and Bethany finally reunite with him, only to realize they were followed by Harry, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley.

Bethany reveals her ability as an animangous to protect Sirius, but her uncle dissuades her.

Ron's rat is revealed as Peter Pettigrew, the real traitor to Harry's parents. They go back to Hogwarts where Lupin transforms into a werewolf and attacks. Sirius and Bethany try to stop him, but both get hurt and almost killed by Dementors, but Harry saves them and manages to help Sirius escape.

Fifth year, they watch Harry fight through the Triwizard Tournament. Bethany goes to the ball with George Weasley. Voldemort returns.

Sixth year, Harry finds out about the Order of the Phoenix. Bethany and Peter join "Dumbledore's Army" to learn Defense Against the Dark Arts. Bethany goes with Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the others to help save Sirius. Peter stays behind to cover for them. She watches Sirius die and runs after Harry who's chasing down Bellatrix Lestrange - Sirius' murderer. Bethany tries to stop him from killing the Death Eater, but Voldemort shows up and curses her with a cross between the torture curse and the killing curse - it gives her a slow painful death. After chasing away Voldemort, Dumbledore manages to save her.

Seventh year, Bethany and Peter struggle with the loss of their uncle. They keep to themselves throughout the year.

Eighth year, they dropped out of school to fight with the Order of the Phoenix and get captured by Death Eaters, who believe they have important information. They torture Bethany by carving every insult they could think of into her arms. They treat Peter to a similar torture. When the twins won't talk, they resort to torturing Peter in front of Bethany, but she still refuses to talk.

One day, Harry and Ron are thrown into the dungeon with them and the other prisoners. They manage to escape and nurse Peter back to health, but several of the injuries on Bethany's arms scar, creating a permanent reminder.

Peter and Bethany go with Harry and the others back to Hogwarts. Peter dies in the battle along with Fred Weasley and many others.

Later in life, Bethany marries George Weasley and has a pair of twins and a little boy. The oldest boy is named Peter Fredrick Weasley, the youngest is named Sirius, and the other twin - a girl - is named Corin Lupa for Rhemus. Peter is an Animangus like his mom and a trickster like his dad. Corin is a soft-spoken, protective person, like her uncle Peter. Sirius continually reminds Bethany of his namesake.

A/N
Well that was the longest one so far. 😁
Hope you enjoyed it. I got WAY too into this character to the point where, obviously, I named all her children. 😂
Anyway, that's all for now. Bye. 👋