Amelia (Emma) Shanks

Fandom: The Hunger Games

Amelia, often referred to as Emma, first appears in Catching Fire as one of the Victors who is chosen as a tribute for the 75th Hunger Games. She is a 14-year-old from district 10, who won the 73rd Games, right before Katniss and Peeta, but because of her age, she was overlooked and her story was essentially ignored.

She had three older brothers, two of which were inducted into the games and killed. Because of her family's bad luck with the Reaping, she trained to fight, anticipating that she would be chosen.

Her first year in the Reaping, her brother's name was drawn and she volunteered without thinking. After discussing the matter at length, they allowed it, as they picked the male tribute first to shake things up. With that decided, they chose another male tribute to compete with her.

She won her games by taking out the Careers and hiding out on a cliff side, where she could see everything and no one could sneak up on her. She occasionally fired an arrow from the apex of the cliff to save one of the younger tributes. She let the other tributes take each other out.

In the Quarterquell, she formed an alliance with Peeta and Katniss. At the end, she tried to take Katniss' place as the one to fire the arrow at the dome, but didn't make it in time and got blown back and rescued with Katniss and Finnick. (Sorry if I spelled his name wrong)

She fights with the rebels in District 13 and helps them win the war against the capital.