01- a comet?

Hello! To anyone reading this, I'm going to start editing my writing because I cringed so bad looking back at it lol...ENJOY!!
-

"All right class." Aizawa sighed, "Put these on and we'll report outside. We're having a quirk assessment test." He held up a gym uniform and proceeded to walk out of the class, indicating his students to follow him.

"What? A test already!" Mina whined as the rest of the class exited the classroom.

"This is the hero course." Iida said. "We're here to train to our full potential, so it won't be an easy path!"

The class was gathered and dressed, ready to hear what their teacher had to say.

"This quirk assessment test is made up of eight parts that will allow me to see where you stand." Aizawa started. "Anyone at the bottom will be expelled."

With those last words he sent class 1-A into a frenzy. "What? Expelled!" Kaminari flinched. "I'll have to go all out!"

Bakugo rolled his eyes and glared at Midoriya to which he sweat dropped."Tch, if anyone's going to get expelled it's going to be Deku."

"Quiet down." Aizawa groaned hearing everyone talk amongst themselves. "Before we start does anyone have any questions?"

"I do!" Uraraka raised her hand, "Mr. Aizawa, how come we're not at the opening orientation?"

"Here at UA the teachers decide how we want to proceed with our lessons." Aizawa answered. "There's no need to waste our time going to things like that. Anyone else?"

Ojiro walked to the front of the group with his hand up, "Uh—I have a question as well! What is that?" He asked pointing to the sky. Everyone else followed his gaze, their eyes then widening.

"Is that a comet?"

"What if it's a villain attack?"

"It looks like it's going to land here."

"It's coming down fast!"

"IT'S ON FIRE!"

Kirishima looked towards the teacher who looked just as confused as the class did. He had his eyes on the comet that seemed to glow a bright green. "Mr. Aizawa, what do we do?" Kirishima asked, panic evident in his voice when he realized his teacher didn't know what was happening either.

"Everyone listen up!" Aizawa yelled getting everyone's attention with a calm, yet stern, tone.

"Go back inside we don't know—"

"EVERYONE WATCH OUT!" Midoriya yelled.

At that moment nobody could comprehend what had just happened. One moment the "comet" was still in the sky, and the next it was crashing into the training ground. Everyone's line of vision was blocked by dust and dirt.

"Shit." Aizawa hissed. "IS ANYONE HURT?" He looked around, but still couldn't see much. He heard a few voices answer his question, which relieved him, but not entirely due to—well this entire situation. He hoped some pro heroes around had noticed and would come to aid.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT." Bakugo yelled.

"MR. AIZAWA!" All Might screamed looking around frantically. He had Midnight and principal Nezu following him from behind. "Stay back." All Might warned raising a first. "DETROIT SMASH." The wind pressure from his punch had cleared the dust and dirt away.

As the air cleared up, the students covered their face with their eyes stuck to the meteor that glowed green, it was about 10 feet tall. Everyone stood silent as they glanced at each other, waiting for something to happen.