07- training

You stood in front of your mirror and adjusted your leggings.

Aizawa's words going through your head. You can be considered a pro at your age, with just your pure strength at that.

You thought about how you could've seriously hurt Bakugo and how disappointed Aizawa was in you, it hurt.

You walked into the kitchen and grabbed your water bottle making your way out the door, final decision in mind.

I have to be careful.

-

Your chest heaves as you catch your breathe. The sweat on your back was allowing the material of your shirt to stick to your skin, but you ignored the icky feeling. "One more round?"

"If you try to break my arm like last time you're so dead." Bakugo huffed as he laid on the mat with his body sprawled. He shook the painful feeling in his wrists off and got up on his feet.

Yup, you had managed to convince Bakugo to train with you. Although, it wasn't hard as he was probably hoping you'd keep asking.

"Sorry, how about you try beating me this time." You laughed.

Bakugo had beads of sweat rolling down his face down to his abs, he was shirtless, not that you didn't mind.

"We can stop if yo-"

"NO." The blonde practically growled. "You haven't been using your powers (Y/N), come on use them!"

You were taken aback, "I don't think that's a good idea..."

"STOP HOLDING BACK ON ME!"

He didn't understand.

"I think that's enough for today." You reached for your bag and turned your back on him.

"OI." You felt his hand grab your shoulder. "DO YOU THINK I'M WEAK OR SOMETHING?"

"Stop it." You pushed his hand away. "I said that's enough for today."

"(Y/N)."

"We can train some more tomorrow."

He tsked, "I want to keep going."

You chewed on your cheek, still not giving him an answer.

"I'm not going to stop asking."

You sighed, he sure was stubborn. "Alright, but last round you got it? Last. Round." You emphasized the last words, feeling a bit guilty looking at his tired state.

I should go easy on him this time.

"Fine, last round. But don't go easy on me."

Your eyes widen, was he a mind reader?

"You're just easy to read alien bitch."

He's so a mind reader...

"STOP DAY DREAMING!" He yelled,  you could see that his vermilion irises had expanded, probably due to the adrenaline running through him.

"Okay I'm going, I'm going." You took a fighting stance, clenching your fists. "Last round or I'm dragging your ass out of here."

Bakugo smirked, showing off his pearly teeth, and lunged forward. Like always, he went in for a right hook, one that you had predicted before the match had even begun. You moved out the way noticing he was getting slower, he might pass out at any minute if he keeps it up. I guess I might drag him out of here you mentally groaned.

All the punches, kicks, and pushes he had thrown at you, you had managed to avoid. Which pissed him off even more. "C'mon at least try!" He yelled.

"If that's what you want." You shrugged facing him.

Bakugo stood across from you, until he was running at you once again. You felt everything around you slow down as you sprinted at him. Control yourself or you'll break him (Y/N).

You pushed away his arm that was coming at you and went for his leg. You held him tightly by the ankle and flipped him into the air over your body and slammed him down being careful not to overdue it.

"ARGH." Bakugo groaned as he curled inwards, his body bounced a little from the impact. Moments later you noticed that his lids started to close slowly.

"NO DON'T DIE." You yelled and made your way over to the blonde, you crouched beside him putting two fingers on his neck to check for a pulse.

You sighed in relief when you felt it, "I guess his body finally shut down from exhaustion." You looked down at him, admiring his calm face, a rare sight. Wish he was like this once in awhile. You laughed to yourself then softly glided your fingers across his cheek. He's pretty.

You gathered your composure from all that combat and shook his body by the shoulders. "Pssst, get up."

No response, "Great, what now?" You slapped your hands on your thighs and snapped your fingers. "I'll call someone. Aizawa taught me how to use the phone he gave me." You walked over to your gym bag and reached for your phone that was seated in a little side pocket.

"What?" You gasped checking the time. "It's already nine p.m!" You whined, knowing that you would receive a lecture from Aizawa. He didn't want you out too late. You clicked on a notification from Aizawa, out of a few messages and missed calls from him, that read 'where are you? you've been with Bakugo for hours' and 'are you okay?'

You replied saying you were okay and still with Bakugo and turned your phone off. "I know people are usually at home at this time so I should get him there." You said to yourself looking at the unconscious Bakugo.

"Alrighty Bakugo, let's get you dressed." You grabbed the shirt the blonde had discarded during a match and rolled the material over his head, avoiding looking at his exposed skin too much.

"Ugh, his head is heavy—you're heavy." When you successfully put it on you grabbed Bakugo's phone from his bag and slide to the camera to take a picture of him.

You giggled as you took multiple pictures. "He's going to be so angry with me." You slid up on his phone but it kept asking for a face id. You thought for a moment before displaying the phone in front of Bakugo's face.

"It's not working!" You shook the phone in your hands feeling it vibrate. You looked down at the phone to see Emergency Contacts on the screen.

"Wait I think this is it!" You exclaimed looking at the contacts. "Maybe this one?" You clicked on a contact that read 'Mom/Old Hag'.

You held the device up to your ears thinking about what you should say.

"YOU BRAT COME HOME RIGHT NOW!"

You flinched back not expecting such a response. You cleared your throat before replying, "Um, is this Bakugo's mom—um and what's that word, hag?"

"Huh, don't tell me that's my contact name? Who is this? Is Katsuki okay?"

"Yes, everything is okay! My name is (Y/N) and I was training with Bakugo, but he's sort of unconscious right now." You replied looking down at him. "May I know where you live to drop him off?" That totally made me sound like a serial killer, but whatever.

"(Y/N)? Hm, you know what I'll go pick you guys up and you can come and eat over here! He's talked about you so I'd love to meet you!"

You held in a laugh, of course he talks about me. "That sounds great Mrs. Bakugo, but I actually have to go home now."

"You can come over tomorrow then! You beat my son so you're very much welcome. Also please call me Mitsuki."

"I-I—Okay, sounds good Mitsuki."

"Okay, bye, I'm on my way!"

After she hung up you looked around. What just happened? All you knew is that Bakugo is going to be pissed when you go over to his house tomorrow for dinner, which is exactly why you're going.

Unexpected (Bakugo x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें