11- USJ

Second POV:

"(Y/N) get up."

"No."

"We have to go to school."

"Okay, have fun."

You covered your face with your favorite fluffy pillow. It was so soft and comforting you didn't want to put it down. Aizawa stood at your door with his arms crossed looking at your figure hiding underneath the blanket.

"I can't just leave you home alone." The man sighed. "We're going to be late let's go, we have a class field trip today."

You groaned loudly. "I don't want to go."

"Why?"

"I'm just not feeling it." You got quiet, peeking your head out from underneath the blanket. "I think there's something wrong with me Mr. Aizawa..."

The said man leaned against the wall, tapping it softly. "What's on your mind kid."

You sat up fixing your disheveled hair, "I'm just feeling empty? I don't know how to describe it, but when I think of the state of my life right now, I get sad."

"You and me both."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

You fell back and covered yourself with the blanket once again. "Can I just skip one day of school. Just one."

Aizawa sighed, "Okay, but I can't leave you unsupervised."

-

"Thank you again Midnight." Aizawa bowed slightly to said teacher and turned to you. "Remember to call if you need anything."

You nodded, feeling bad about not going to your first class field trip, but also felt some sort of relief.

This planet and their customs are so different from what you're used to, it was mentally exhausting.

Once Aizawa left, Midnight smiled and you let out a soft sigh. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" She asked seeing you zone out.

You thought for a second, "I just...miss my family. I haven't had the chance to properly grieve I guess..."

Midnight stayed silent, letting you finish.

You felt your eyes water, "I'm just a kid, I don't know what I'm doing. I appreciate Mr. Aizawa of course, but everything is..."

You looked down at your hands seeing tears fall onto your palm.

You suddenly felt Midnight pull you into a hug, "W-What are you doing?" Her hand was softly patting your back, "Grieve (Y/N), we're all here for you now, it's not going to be easy."

You let the tears come out and held her tighter, bawling onto her shoulder.

Midnight stayed quiet, letting you do you.
Aizawa needs to learn a thing or two about how to console his new teenage daughter.

"Sorry..." You hiccuped seeing the tear stains you had left behind.

-

"Oi! Where's (Y/N)?" Bakugo asked looking around the bus.

The rest of the class took notice of this and looked at Aizawa.

"Is she going to be late Mr. Aizawa?" Kirishima asked raising his hand.

"She's not coming along, she isn't feeling well." Aizawa sighed seeing the girls freak out.

"My bestie!" Mina cried, "Is she okay? Is she alone!"