05- to confront

"What you did was irresponsible, I shouldn't have let you fight Bakugo." Aizawa sighed rubbing his temples looking down at you. You were in the living room of your new home facing Aizawa, who seemed to be internally arguing with himself in front of you. "When I tell you to stop, you immediately stop."

"It won't happen again." You said timidly. Of course you felt a little bad for going overboard with Bakugo, but something in you was itching to fight. That was a terrible excuse, so you told yourself that the first thing you would do tomorrow morning is apologize to Bakugo. "Just got a little excited."

"It better not (Y/N), authorities think you're dangerous, I don't want you to cause any more scenes like that."

"But what I'm also concerned about is that my quirk doesn't seem to work on you."

You stayed silent, letting him continue.

"I can't let you combat with anyone in class until you get yourself under control. You know that right? I thought I'd be able to help if I stopped you, but my quirk isn't helping." Aizawa said. You sighed, you felt that you really messed things up here for yourself.

"WHAT!" You hid your face in your hands, "Look Mr. Aizawa, I'm sorry about earlier, but asking to not use my powers..."

"I'm not saying to not use your powers, I'm saying to have control (Y/N). Safety is always a priority at UA." The man took a seat next to you, "I just don't want to give authorities another reason to think you're dangerous."

You both stayed quiet.

"I need you to be able to show me that I'll be able to fully trust you to have control. You can be considered a pro at your age, with just your pure strength at that."

"Your quirk temporarily erases powers until you blink, right?" You asked.

"Yes, we're going to recovery girl tomorrow morning to see what the problem is." Aizawa made his way to the kitchen, "We'll keep talking about this later. What are you in the mood for?"

"Apologizing to Bakugo." You slumped.

"No (Y/N), I meant what do you want to eat. You can do that tomorrow."

You straightened your back and clasped your hands, "Oh right, I guess whatever you want to eat."

Aizawa looked at your figure, you looked defeated, like you regretted ever fighting with Bakugo, which was the case. You knew that you couldn't use your skills and power to it's full extent if it meant that you'd hurt someone else.

"Mr. Aizawa..."

"Yes."

"I don't think I belong at UA." You announced. "I don't have intentions of being a hero and I can't seem to find a reason to be one. Plus, I feel like I'm only causing problems."

"You aren't, everyone has an off day and they make mistakes too. Most importantly, they learn from them, so learn from yours." Aizawa said, he leaned against the counter. He needed you to find a reason to feel confident to stay in UA. Not that he was being selfish, but he was doing this for you. He can't hand you over or it was all for nothing.

"I'll make it up to you Mr. Aizawa!" You intertwined your hands together, stretching them above your head. "Okay let's eat."

"You said you don't have to eat much because of your stomachs, so how come you eat so much?" Aizawa asked.

"Because food tastes good!"

-

"Here." Aizawa handed you some cash, you took it slowly inspecting it.

"Money?"

He nodded, "If you want to apologize to Bakugo, do it with food. I'm doing this because I'd prefer if you were on good terms with everyone."

You both were in the UA parking lot, another day has come. You both came extra early this morning to see recovery girl and hear what she has to say about Aizawa's quirk not working on you.

Aizawa had mentioned that Bakugo goes to class earlier than the other students, so you hope you caught him before anyone else to apologize about yesterday's events.

"Alright let's go."

-

"Everyone knows that quirks first developed on earth because of the connection to the glowing baby and (Y/N) here was born in a different planet, her powers didn't come from here." Recovery Girl explained.

"So I can't erase her powers because it doesn't work like the quirks we have. I had a feeling that was the problem." Aizawa groaned. "That's just what I wanted to hear." He said sarcastically. "Thank you Recovery Girl, we'll take our leave now."

"It was no problem at all. Take care you two!" The old lady waved goodbye, but not before handing you a cherry lollipop.

-

You sat in the empty classroom of class 1-a, it was still early. It was also very quiet, after hearing that there was no chance Aizawa could erase your quirk, you once again felt like you were a problem, but quickly shook that feeling out after remembering Aizawa's speech from yesterday.

"I will try my best to keep myself under control and not go all out with anyone." You spoke, Aizawa looked at you for a moment before replying.

"You'll be training with one of my colleagues." Aizawa started.

"Who?"

"Her name is Midnight. Her quirk allows her to put anyone to sleep with an aroma from her bare skin." Aizawa explained. "We'll test how effective her quirk is with you—"

Just then the door opened interrupting the conversation and revealed Bakugo, just who you wanted to see. He looked over to Aizawa then at you, when he did his eyes narrowed down, gazing at you intently.

Aizawa got up from his seat holding an empty coffee mug, "I'll be back." He said making his way out the room.

When he had shut the door, you sat in silence eyeing Bakugo before speaking up.

"Bak-"

"Save it." The blonde scowled.

You pursed your lips together and bounced your leg anxiously. "I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday."

"Well I don't want to hear it."

"Please let me take you out for ice cream as an apology." You insisted. "Please don't be angry at me, Aizawa is going to help me not go all out on anyone so it won't happen again."

Bakugo started walking towards his desk which was next to yours, "Help you do what? Why?"

"Because I'll hurt someone again."

He took his seat setting his bag down. Bakugo stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked up at the ceiling fluorescents. "I'm not mad because you beat the shit out of me."

"Then-"

"I'm mad because you didn't really beat the shit out of me. You weren't using your full power..."

You fiddled with your hands, letting him speak.

"I need to be the best." He whispered loud enough for you to hear. "This whole school is filled with people who may be just as good as me, but I'm going to beat them, I'm going to start with you."

"With me?"

"Yeah, I'm going to be number one, so I'll start by taking you down." He finally smirked that eat shitting grin that had bothered you at first, but were now relieved to see.

"So, ice cream?"

Bakugo sighed rolling his eyes, "We'll see."

-

this was kind of a filler 😺