02- moving in

If you read my OG writing all I'm changing up about Y/N is the hair color. Imagine it with yours, but I intend on keeping the green eyes.
-

You sat inside a cold office, it smelled like fresh lemon wipes and held a few decorative frames on the wall.

"So this is a school of heroes?" You repeated looking around. "What does a hero here mean?" Aizawa had sat you down in Nezu's office. Everyone was still on lockdown while your meteor was being inspected and removed from the premises.

"A hero is someone who puts everyone before themselves and is known for their courage. They save us from villains and keep them away. It's an occupation here."  Aizawa answered.

"But what does oc-"

"(Y/N)." He interrupted. "The police will be here shortly and I don't have time to answer all of your questions. But you need to answer mine." Aizawa sighed, she doesn't seem to know much about anything.

"Where are you from." Aizawa asked. You smiled, happy to talk about your home. "From the planet Tamaran! However, it has been invaded, so I've come here!" You replied back.

"Uh, invaded, by whom?" Aizawa raised an eyebrow, was this some sort of joke?

"By the Gordanians! My planet is light years away, so they won't bother invading this planet!" You enthusiastically said.

"So you're here alone?"

"That is correct." You answered.

"You're not going to harm anyone?"

"Also correct, unless you want me to?"

"Don't do that. What was the other language you were speaking?"

"That is my mother tongue, Tameranean." You said. "Our kind can learn any language through lip contact."

That explains the kiss with Midoriya, Aizawa said to himself.

-

"So you're telling us that an alien princess landed in UA because her home planet was invaded by other aliens?" Kaminari looked at his classmates. "I'll never forget how the first day of school went down, this is some sci-fi material right here."

After Aizawa spent almost an hour with you, he was back with class 1-a, explaining stuff they should know about you and your situation.

Mina laughed holding her stomach, "Did you guys see how red Midoriya's face was? That was hilarious!"

Midoriya sweat dropped looking away from everyone, his face turning red once again.

"Ugh- he's so lucky." Kaminari said looking towards the green haired boy.

"(Y/N) said that's how her kind learn languages, there was nothing else to it." Aizawa said.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that there are actual aliens in space. Did everyone just ignore that?" Jirou spoke up, a few of her classmates agreed.

"So what's going to happen to her now?" Kirishima asked. "You said she wasn't a danger to us and she obviously has no where else to go."

"Well." Aizawa started, "First she was going to be taken care of by whoever authorities thought felt right, but once I heard what her quirk was, I felt that she'd be more suited here. I've decided to become her legal guardian."

"Wow, like her dad?"

"Mr. Aizawa." Iida raised his hand, "What exactly is her quirk? Will she be joining our class? This is all too sudden sir."

"Well I didn't exactly expect an alien to crash into the school. It's most likely she'll join us, I'll have to look after her." Aizawa took out his yellow sleeping bag, "The lunch bell will ring soon, don't talk too loud." He groaned before zipping his bag up.

"Great." Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Another extra in this class, not to mention it's an extraterrestrial freak."

"Oh come on Bakubro! She's an alien so she's probably crazy powerful." Kirishima sat next to the angry blonde.

"Tch, she's probably a weakling." Bakugo scowled.

"Well you heard Mr. Aizawa, if her quirk is powerful enough to get her into UA on the first day you're probably no match for her." Kirishima teased nudging his shoulder.

"DON'T TOUCH ME SHITTY HAIR."

-

"And this is your uniform." Aizawa handed the clothes to the scarlet haired girl. "I'll give you a schedule tomorrow morning, but you won't get lost because I'll watch after you. Let's go."

It was around four in the afternoon, classes had ended and Aizawa went straight to the police department where you were being monitored. You did arrive in a meteor from outer space, however, you weren't familiar with earth and had no intention of hurting anyone. You spent the entire day sitting in an empty room until Aizawa came.

"Mr. Aizawa, where will I go?" You asked following him to his car.

"You'll be staying with me from now on. I have a guest bedroom."

"Are you like my father now?" You smiled opening the door and sitting in the passenger seat. "I feel like I am a burden."

"No (Y/N), you're not a burden. I'm more than happy to be able to help you out."

After a few minutes of silent driving, your stomach growled.

"I'll make something for you at home. Is that okay?" Aizawa asked pulling up to his driveway. "Of course! I'm very grateful." You replied. "My stomachs feel very empty, I'm not picky when it comes to food."

"Did you just say 'stomachs'? As in multiple stomachs?" He wouldn't be surprised at anything you told him that sounded out of the ordinary.

"Yes! My kind has nine stomachs." You said looking up at the modern two story house, your new home. "How many do the people of this planet have? Twelve? Maybe five?"

"Everyone here has one stomach." He answered making you gasp.

"You humans are very odd."

-