Busted

I know, I know. This chapter is kinda short. I'm working on the other stories, so I'm going through another writer's block. Please be patient with me

Steve frowned and started staring into his lap like he was confused about what he just said; Larry stopped laughing and watched him carefully, unsure of what was going on in the older man's mind.

Then, Steve slowly looked back up at Larry, and his smile returned.

"I didn't mean to say that...I was gonna say 'holy cow'. You're a bad influence on me."

Larry's smile came back too as he attempted to hold back a snicker.

"Is that really a bad thing?" He asked as he leaned closer to the cloud.

"No, it's actually kind of exciting." Steve closed the gap between them again.

The two men were engaged in another kiss, and this one was longer than the other one. They felt safe as they held onto each other, not caring about anything else. Larry felt like a giddy idiot because he was so happy.

Steve could feel the younger man's fingers slowly begin to play with his fluffy ponytail, and he couldn't help but huff out a chuckle. Neither of them stopped the kiss, but Steve allowed Larry to gently push him back against the couch, where they both started giggling like a bunch of idiots.

Then the kiss was finally broken; Larry didn't let go of Steve's "hair" though. He just straddled his waist and pulled the hair tie out.

"You seem to really like the fact I'm a cloud." The older man laughed as his long particles were now resting on his shoulders.

"I mean, you're very soft and fluffy. Who wouldn't like the idea?"

Steve's face reddened, "I-I can also release calming fumes into the air. That's why I always smell so nice."

"Really?" Larry ran his fingers gently down the hair, "Like, on command?"

"Yeah, call it a gift, if you will."

"Wow...you're amazing." Larry was in awe.

Steve mentally screamed at the adorable praise, "Aww, thank you. You're amazing, too."

"Aw sick!"

Larry and Steve turned to face the window, where they saw Gumball staring at them with wide eyes.

"Larry's like, totally in love with our guidance counselor!"

Larry looked annoyed as he climbed off Steve  and walked over to the front door.

Darwin opened it before he could, and his face was red in embarrassment, " Mister L-Larry, I am so sorry we spied on you. We were just curious about what y-you do in your free time, and Gumball wanted to know why he kept coming over here." The fish pointed towards Steve.

Steve stood up from the couch and started making his way over to Larry, who handed him his hair tie.

The cloud took it and began putting his hair back up, "It's not polite to spy on others, Darwin. I'd assume you were taught better than that."

Darwin nodded in shame, "Yes, sir."

Larry's head hurt just looking at the kids, "Don't you two have any friends to hang out with?"

Gumball's eye was literally twitching, "We can't just gloss over the fact that you were just kissing Mister Small!"

Larry leaned against the doorway and groaned in annoyance, "Is it really that weird to see two guys kissing? Of all the shit we see in Elmore?"

Steve laughed at that and wrapped an arm around the younger male as he desperately tried to get the kids to understand he wanted them to leave.

Gumball was trying his hardest not to gag, but Darwin found this whole thing adorable.

"Come on, dude. Let's give the lovebirds some alone time."

The cat eagerly agreed and quickly stepped off the porch, "You got it."

Larry shut the door as Darwin gave them one last apology and followed his brother off the rock's property.

Steve smiled when Larry turned back to him and happily wrapped his arms around his neck, "So, where were we on that movie?"