The Truth About Larry

(This art tho 😳)

"You're being stupid," Larry told his reflection in the mirror as he splashed some cold water in his face. It had arguably been a long time since he'd bothered to do anything to the dark marks under his eyes. What did it matter, when he was resting at home and nobody was there to look at him?

But on that logic, it honestly didn't really matter now, either. When had it ever mattered when he was just chilling around with Steve? Steve didn't give a flying fuck what Larry looked like and Larry had nothing to prove. Besides, according to his new hippie friend, Larry didn't even owe him anything.

And still, here he was, brimming with anxiety. His whole morning had started off sideways like he just wasn't able to get on track and go on with his day properly. Steve had just left for work and Larry was supposed to clean the house to make it more "livable" but to be honest, all he could do was stand there like a statue.

He was jumpy. Nervous. Why nervous? Larry didn't want to be that way. That would mean acknowledging that, along the line, something had changed. And he desperately didn't want things to change. In a world full of uncertainty, it sometimes felt like Larry was the only thing staying the same.

No matter what happened, Larry could always count on Steve to be Steve. Even though they just met.

If Steve hadn't figured it out already, he probably would eventually. It wouldn't take a genius to find out that Larry was gay. He was living alone and caring too much about the appearance of himself and his belongings for a cute man he just met. If that didn't scream "dead giveaway" to Steve then what would?

But what scared Larry the most was the fact that he was eventually gonna have to tell his new friend why he wasn't still in the dating game. The dude was a guidance consular, for crying out loud! Larry knew he couldn't lie to him because he'd be hitting that doubt button so fast.

Eventually Larry snapped out of his statued stance and decided to just go make some coffee before he actually started cleaning anything. Upon entering the kitchen, the rock spotted a note on the fridge that was left by Steve. He glanced over it and let out a chuckle at how it was written. It was actually kinda adorable:

Hey Larry Berry,
Thanks again for letting me use your car, I owe you one. How about I get you some Chinese takeout since you're a big fan of it? You mentioned that you liked General Tso chicken right? I know you don't really eat meat as much anymore, but I'll get it for you, anyway. I appreciate everything you're doing for me by the way, you're a true pal.
—Steve

Yep, Larry was in love......
——————————————-
Sorry it's kinda short, but it's two thirty in the morning and I can't keep my eyes open much longer. I'm glad I'm capturing your attention though. It's nice to know that you guys are enjoying this story. I'll definitely continue this later. I promise.❤️❤️

You're my Hippie-A Larry x Mr. Small fanfiction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara