ᴡᴇ ғᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

"Aren't you tired hyung?" Taehyung said, seeing Jin on his laptop, the clock shining 2:43am, Jin's eyes slowly turning to Tae. With a smile, he nodded a bit, seeing as Tae sat down on the bed, he got up and went to him.

"You couldn't sleep? Do you need my help?" Taehyung said, Jin sitting next to him as Tae warmed him up with his arms. It was usually like this, one of the members would come to the room, see Jin not being able to sleep, and somehow help him sleep if they could in any way.

"Yes please.." Jin softly said, feeling his eyes slowly close as the warmth of Tae's arms got the best of him. Picking him up, Tae placed Jin on the bed, slowly getting in with him as they both drifted off.

Jin would sometimes complain to himself at how much he let the others baby him when he couldn't sleep, but yet, he did get some good sleep with their help. There would be days where he would feel too much that he would lock the door of his bedroom, not letting any of the members be able to go into his room. Other days he would just give up and let them in.

Jin's body fit perfectly in Tae's, Tae gently holding onto Jin as he played with his hair. He loved helping his hyung as much as the others did. They knew Jin was always exhausted, from the dance practices to everything Jin had to take care of, one would be tired after an hour or less.

"Sleep well hyung" he lastly said, kissing the top of his head as he waited for morning to come. They laid there, on the bed, comfortable with each other's presence.

4 hours later
Jin woke up with a slight shock to his head, it was as if his head was his own alarm. Ever since it came, he hadn't put an alarm clock as he must have come the used to waking up at 6, before any other.

Jin smiled as he saw Tae peacefully sleeping, gently taking his arms away from him, slowly getting up as he didn't want to wake up Tae. Jin knew he would get scolded after for waking up early like always, but what could he do, he wanted to cook for the others like always.

Closing the door of his bedroom without a sound, he tiptoed his way to the kitchen, the dorm being all silent like always in the mornings. Jin sighed, it had been tough lately, as new dance moves were added to the choreography, and knowing he wasn't a good of a dancer, struggled.

"Where did I leave the tray.." Jin said to himself, finding it immediately after he said it. He quickly made breakfast, a quick pancake for all of them as he knew they would all want to be out the door to get to practice on time.

Going to wake up the others, he went into Jimin's room first, knowing he would help him wake up the others, decided it was the best.

"Jimin-ah..wake up.." jin softly said, pushing Jimin a bit as he heard a groan. He pushed him a bit more, seeing as he was a bit easy to wake up.

"Jimin..come on, you need to help me wake up the others, please" jin said again, blowing on Jimin's face as that was another way he woke him up. Seeing his eyes blink open, he smiled to himself in success, he had accomplished one mission, just a few more to go.

"I'm up hyung..morning.." Jimin said in a low voice, sitting up as he stared into space. Jin smiled, leaving Jimin there as he knew he would get up and come out after a few blinks.

Going into Hoseok's room, him being the second easiest to wake up, he slowly opened the door, seeing him all stuffed into the blanket, laughing a bit as he looked funny. He walked up to him in silent, not wanting to scare him in such a early time, poking his sides as he went close to his face.

"Hobi-ah, wake up~" he said, smiling as he surprisingly blinked his eyes opened, only for them to shot open wide as he saw how close Jin was to his face.

"A-ah, hyung! Morning!" Hoseok said with a smile, Jin returning the morning as he went out. Hoseok sighed a bit, rubbing his eyes before getting up and going into the bathroom.

Jin went next to Namjoon's room, seeing Jimin had woken up Tae and going into Jungkook's room. Opening the door, the darkness of the room was set on Jin's sight. Walking to the side of the bed, he sat on the edge, looking at the sleeping figure that laid on the bed. Patting Namjoon's legs, he gripped onto the blankets, slowly removing them as he stared at Namjoon's peaceful face.

"Joon~" Jin smiled, seeing Namjoon's mouth smile a bit, knowing he was already awake.

"How dare you still fake being asleep" Jin playfully hit Namjoon's chest, making the other laugh a bit as he sat up

"Sorry hyung, I still wanted you to wake me up like you usually do" Jin nodded, reminding him he still needed to eat before heading out the door.

He saw Jungkook yawning, coming out of his room with Jimin, who stared at Jin with a smile

"Morning hyungie~" Jungkook sleepily said, walking to Jin to give him his morning hug like he always did. Jin loved the hyungs he gave him, returning the hug with a gentle kiss on the head.

"Mr. Sleep all day is still asleep, can you wake him up hyung?" Jimin said, Jin nodding as he made Jungkook let go of him and head to Yoongi's room. They had previously been in the same shared room, but as with Jin's laptop screen light and not being able to sleep, and Yoongi just wanting to sleep, Jin decided it was best they all got their own rooms, even with the protests of Yoongi himself.

"Yoonie.." he rubbed his hands on Yoongi's face, seeing him still asleep on the bed. He sat on the bed, staring at Yoongi who hasn't opened his eyes

"Wake up~" Jin said, pulling away the blankets as that was one thing that woke him up. Seeing him still dead on the bed, he poked his sides, making his eyes flinch a bit, but yet not open. Jin frowned, but smirked right after.

"I'll sleep with you if you wake up" eyes shot up opened, to Jin being pulled into the bed with a big impact

"Sleep now" he heard Yoongi say, as he laughed a bit seeing how much Yoongi really did love to sleep. He knew they should be outside and eating with the others, but sleeping for a bit more won't hurt a bit, right?

—————————————————————-

K.S